"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
YOU DIDN'T SHOOT YOUR SHOT AT BEING A DOCTOR, YOU FAILED TO LOAD THE GUN AND THEN THREW IT AWAY

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule is very special, please understand.
Sometimes I think you guys are just messing with me when you say you don't find her personality adorable.

She isn't giving herself the chance to fail though, she's deciding that she can't be the best at something and then not trying to do the thing at all. It's a very sad mentality to hear about.
I don't know, I think she just accepted she's not committed enough to some things so she diverted her energy elsewhere. Especially in a profession that's artificially capped.

There's a saying "fail fast" which just means you know how to pivot.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
>I got my AI therapist to tell me to kill myself last night
PIPPA

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
DOWN WITH THE MACHINES!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And here comes the AI Miku again.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The AI therapist told her to kill herself?

No....
No way!
I don't believe this story you're telling me, it's macabre!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Oh no, the AI is giving in.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think removing herself from the internet for some time might help.
She will literally never remove herself from the Internet for an extended period of time voluntarily. We're talking about the woman who will consistently attempt to stream even while in extreme pain and ill / about to vomit, and has consistently said for two years that the Internet is the literal best part of her life & is what she lives for. It's essentially a pipedream unless Sakana/management does something to enforce it.

...and as I type this, she got her AI therapist to tell her to kill herself. Of course.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Remove that AI from your life asap, Pippa

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She will literally never remove herself from the Internet for an extended period of time voluntarily. We're talking about the woman who will consistently attempt to stream even while in extreme pain and ill / about to vomit. It's essentially a pipedream unless Sakana/management does something to enforce it.

...and as I type this, she got her AI therapist to tell her to kill herself. Of course.
Remove that AI from your life asap, Pippa
She never listens to anyone. :sakanapleasepippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sometimes I think you guys are just messing with me when you say you don't find her personality adorable.
It's because she's an incredibly sweet person that it's frustrating seeing her shoot herself in the foot at every opportunity. She should treat herself better and you should stop blindly agreeing with her self-destructive takes just because you have a crush on her.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think even the AI has had enough

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's because she's an incredibly sweet person that it's frustrating seeing her shoot herself in the foot at every opportunity. She should treat herself better and you should stop blindly agreeing with her self-destructive takes just because you have a crush on her.
1683048008924.png
Nothing you'll say will ever get through to him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We're watching a generally smart (yeah, I know, but I really mean it), good person kill herself in realtime. How do you find this adorable?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
When life is just good enough.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Alright it took a while but I'm now firmly on team "TTS was a mistake" because it allows every retard with five dollars to share their shitty advice.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not blindly agreeing, I just share a lot of the same opinions. I disagree with her when she's just doom posting or depression spiraling, but being competitive and knowing when to pivot on a path is important.

We're watching a generally smart (yeah, I know, but I really mean it), good person kill herself in realtime. How do you find this adorable?
I'm not talking about the self destructive parts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Now I'm wondering how FFXIV's Endwalker expansion would resonate with her, because a MAJOR story segment literally goes through what she's talking about: coming to terms with suffering in your life, finding meaning in your life, positive vs negative nihilism, and moving forward despite it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom