"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just start reading comics at the beginning online with piracy, you'll die before you get to all this new gay shit, :educateyourself:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Inverted colors based on Pippa's suggestion
1679109641208.png

Sven

Can we go back before indie games had voice acting, honestly before gaming in general had VA work if possible.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You know what fuck all the extremely recent capeshit, I'll just go back to watching the Static Shock cartoon again for a decent black superhero.
spawn-anime.gif

Hi.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Can we go back before indie games had voice acting, honestly before gaming in general had VA work if possible.
But then we would never get illiterate basketball players try to read their lines.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She didn't figure out that she's a cool kid now and has to sit with the cool kids. Pippa prease.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can't write to save your life, you can't afford a VA that isn't your older sister recording in the toilet, what do you do?

a) Write dialog, and get her to VA it
b) Work a bit harder to make a game with the bare minimum of character writing and either no VA or AI synth voices to add to the spook factor

a...a...a....a....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But then we would never get illiterate basketball players try to read their lines.

The Spike Lee one is still the best NBA2k20whatever storyline. It's like David Cage's soul left his body for a little bit and made a basketball game.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She got the "n" death... then just got the "i" death...

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Will we get the G?
Edit.
"i" again, what a disappointment.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The Spike Lee one is still the best NBA2k20whatever storyline. It's like David Cage's soul left his body for a little bit and made a basketball game.
Oh don't even get me started on that one. If you make your character white but still having black biological parents with a black twin sister is the unintentionally funniest intro you can make. Not to mention your retarded best friend rapper dies in the end. Best Spike Lee comedy he's ever made.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh don't even get me started on that one. Making your character white but having black biological parents with a black twin sister is the unintentionally funniest intro you can make. Not to mention your retarded best friend rapper dies in the end. Best Spike Lee comedy he's ever made.
Your retarded best friend coming back as a ghost dressed all in white giving a monologue to the camera consisting of "shieeeeeeeeeet nigga I dindu nuffin, I led a hard life bro", after he died in a car crash, after stealing your car and backstabbing you fucking killed me the first time I saw it.

Sven

Anyone else getting a "shit our game can be beaten in 40 minutes we need to pad this out a bit to avoid refunds" from this section or is it just me

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Anyone else getting a "shit our game can be beaten in 40 minutes we need to pad this out a bit to avoid refunds" from this section or is it just me
You gotta remember that Pippa is also retarded.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@AO Cody how many hard R's did you drop in that suppa for Pippa to not read it?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did you get tipped off by the 1/4 chance of getting the right answer or you instantly die "puzzle" or the you can only carry one bird while walking down the 30 meter hallway "puzzle"? :^)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Damn it, it spawned her in the snail room. If they made her re-do the birds again we would have gotten full Ragekin. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Damn it, it spawned her in the snail room. If they made her re-do the birds again we would have gotten full Ragekin. :pippasadl:
Why do you want her to suffer?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Remember when she went to bat for this game not two hours ago?

:smugmoona:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom