"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Do I just turn into a bad game developer by default just for disliking this shitty game? Am I not allowed to dislike something as a consumer of that kind of media? I don't follow this particular line of Piplogic.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Do I just turn into a bad game developer by default just for disliking this shitty game? Am I not allowed to dislike something as a consumer of that kind of media? I don't follow this particular line of Piplogic.
When has Piplogic ever been particularly sound?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
As a fan of the first Last of Us, you can't get me to play through part 2 or even touch any thing from the series after Neil Cuckmann decided to screw with everything that made the first game enjoyable. Should've known to never trust a jew. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa: Wants more videogames with actual gameplay that aren't just Sony walking simulators or movie games
Also Pippa: Gets stuck on the toddler color puzzle

This is the same girl who refuses to try any RPG other than Pokémon to be fair.
The mainstream Western vidya industry might be cancer but as soon as you look beyond the triple-A and/or streamer-bait shit you can find tons of great games out there. I don't understand the cynicism toward gaming as a whole because of it, it'd be like writing off music as a medium because you heard a bunch of zoomer-pop on the radio.

I think what she's (poorly) getting at is the transparent bitterness from people in the industry toward things that become popular. The Elden Ring thing was a good example because there were a lot of Western game devs who blew their criticism out of proportion because people were enjoying it despite it not meeting their arbitrary standards (inclusivity/accessibility/easy modes etc.). There's a difference between "this looks shit, pass" vs. coming up with big brain takes that are a subtle front for "people should buy my game instead".

Not my fault I'm always right. You're just jealous. :smugpipi:
If you're always right, why haven't you fixed her yet? :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
As a fan of the first Last of Us, you can't get me to play through part 2 or even touch any thing from the series after Neil Cuckmann decided to screw with everything that made the first game enjoyable. Should've known to never trust a jew. :annoyedpippa:
I am still unreasonably mad at Cuckmann over him driving out Amy Hennig, then adding Nathan Drake's older, cooler brother to Uncharted 4 to just shit over everything the Amy had established about the characters for the past games. What kind of egomaniacal kike do you have to be to think you're better than the woman who's a good part of the reason LEGACY OF FUCKING KAIN is so well written, and most of the reason your studio didn't fucking evaporate post Jak & Daxter.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Are you calling Mexican Americans ugly? THEY ARE!" - Pippa "Total Fuentes Death" Pipkin

If you're always right, why haven't you fixed her yet? :smugpipi:
Working on it, it takes time.
:icanfixher:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is okay with blackwashing? How could she do this?

:fishmandispair:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All this talk of Mexicans reminds me of this.
1679108545815.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
TMNT 2003 is absolute kino

Pippa's opinions are entirely fueled by contrarianism and "it's ok when the people I like do it"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh god she's trying to make the Miles Morales point. The thing with that compared to April or Ariel in The Little Mermaid is that Miles is a new character and Peter Parker still exists. I don't think Pippa really understands what she's talking about right now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Unironic, actual racism happening on stream right now.

:deztheroom:

But seriously, a supa explaining Miles' character and backstory to her, and she just goes something along the lines of "But Spiderman isn't supposed to be black" is fucking hilarious, and a little bit fucked up.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
End Game sucked.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know what fuck all the extremely recent capeshit, I'll just go back to watching the Static Shock cartoon again for a decent black superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom