"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So @The Proctor, tell it to me straight. If we were on the farms this thread would be tagged as plagued, right?

Also, pipposting is gonna be quarantined solely to this post or this is just for live posting?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also, pipposting is gonna be quarantined solely to this post or this is just for live posting?
Right now, we have two topics for Pippa posting and I'm perfectly fine with that.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So herr doctór, tell it to me straight. If we were on the farms this thread would be tagged as plagued, right?

Liveposting here, general pippa posting allowed on main topic

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm like 45 minutes behind on the vod, are there any more HANDS or FEET after she pulls out the online weegee board, or can I just listen in the background without actually watching?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1672464752804.png

Investors weren't too pleased with this stream.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Proctor is absolutely frightened of Pippa whipping out the PIPPA GRIPPAS randomly like earlier today I take it?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm like 45 minutes behind on the vod, are there any more HANDS or FEET after she pulls out the online weegee board, or can I just listen in the background without actually watching?
It's safe to just listen.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 9317

I'm tempted to tell him to kill himself at this point. Yeah, her pippissing her Pippants and not going through with the ouija board was a slight cucking, but it's no big deal, and the stream was still good.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Heh heh he should be mad she's spending all his aka stupas on novelty gummi food she won't eat :smugpipi:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I shouldn’t even be posting in this thread. I won’t lie; I’ve thought of making a sock here named JL7ten several times and just larping and picking fights. I respect you guys too much to do that, so I never did. So I guess if someone ever joins with that name it could really be him because this is me swearing off that pipe dream.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
if you ever meet a girl

:pippasadl:

View attachment 9317

Fuck off, pippaypig. You got hands, with some bonus feet too, and the potential for more spippoopy content in the future. Relax. You don't get to dictate things just because you dropped money. If you're going to be awkward and pipparasocial, at least be funny like Henri.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
You guys are some of my favorite goofballs on the internet.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Nah this is just internet atheist shit. Give him a banana so he can get it over with.
The overly emotional atheist behavior is bad, but don't overlook the weird entitlement to the streamer subjecting themselves to something they don't want to do for his benefit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
1672467243613.png

Oh I'm an Idiot now? Well I might be, but you better hope you money can buy you some Op sec because you just made an enemy Mr money bags!
Edit: Fuck it, I'm getting out the smokey quartz wand, gonna blast this Yamanba from orbit! :annoyedpippa:
Also, me and Pippa don't believe Ghosts, only other things. There are things but they're not granny's ghost with hugs and cookies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom