"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa made some good points though, like about how teenaged anime characters always have idealized personality traits that are usually more matured then a real teenager would ever be. It's obvious the writers are designing them to meet romantic ideals and not reflect actual teens. As opposed to say a vapid obnoxious whore like Nicole in class of 09.
:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Man I think my pippa pipkin/mati dream collab will never happen now

I'm still holding out hope for a Kirsche/Null collab. I think it's realistic, and I also have a bet with a friend that it will happen by like summer of 2024 DON'T FUCK ME OVER ON THIS, KIRSCHE, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
pippa is incest posting on twitter again

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa who are you kidding, you sister would just get pregnant with him first and ruin his life if that happened :smugpipi:

JMForte

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa made some good points though, like about how teenaged anime characters always have idealized personality traits that are usually more matured then a real teenager would ever be. It's obvious the writers are designing them to meet romantic ideals and not reflect actual teens. As opposed to say a vapid obnoxious whore like Nicole in class of 09.
:smugpipi:
I mean, she's a complete retard for calling it pedophilia when talking about fictional characters, which aligns with the talking points of your average twitter anti-loli crusader.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

PipkinPipparoni

This getting nulls attention, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much is this going to hurt Pippa? On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is this going to hurt you?
i do not really pay nulls opinions on vtubers any mind anymore. he has made it pretty clear that he does not care for vtubers. people tried to get him to like pippa and that failed horribly.

i think pippa will be fine though shes dealt with worse in the past and i dont really think any of her viewers are gonna just drop her because of anything null says if that was the case they would have left ages ago when he found out about the vomit drawer.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

She didn't even once say faggоt or Yamanba. I give her a D+ on that acting job last night.
I can't remember the exact period of time but I do not miss the era where gay was every third word or sometimes just the whole sentence. It was very accurate for whenever that specific time was.

Anime Fan

Guess we know why Pippa and Mavia get along so well now.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

If I'm being completely honest I don't think Null has any power to sway anyone who doesn't already worship the ground he stands on. He sounds on the verge of tears every time he speaks and doesn't exactly have the charisma of a Hitler or Alexander.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom