[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
...excuse me?
Pippa was arguing primarily about loli and somehow turned it into a bigger issue than it was, to the point that even kirsche wasn't saying anything anymore

but basically she was just defending lolicon/shotacon

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Feel free to 'not debate this', but I think it's obvious that she means that being aroused by fictional creations depicting minors is a harmless deviancy since "drawings don't have rights". The problem is that by calling it "good paeodophilia" she (intentionally?) worded it in the most provocative way possible--a way that provokes disgust since most of us are under the assumption that all paedophiles wish to bring harm to actual children, or would if given the chance.
It's almost like she was LARPing as a bratty child the whole stream or something.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Still alive, actually.

Huh, didn't know it was going to be on Pippa's channel. Just defaulted into thinking Kirsche's Twitch.

Near doublepost, I apologize: so the bigger question, how did Pippa sound earlier that day (or in the Kirsche stream) following up whatever happened latter half of Friday's stream (still haven't watched that part of the vod either)?

JMForte

This getting nulls attention, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much is this going to hurt Pippa? On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is this going to hurt you?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Huh, didn't know it was going to be on Pippa's channel. Just defaulted into thinking Kirsche's Twitch.
Also still alive.

Near doublepost, I apologize: so the bigger question, how did Pippa sound earlier that day (or in the Kirsche stream) following up whatever happened latter half of Friday's stream (still haven't watched that part of the vod either)?
She just vented that day.
Even I agree that the concernposting is getting to be a bit much.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

She seemed fine besides functioning from a lack of sleep, so same as usual.

diethylether

bird molecule

she's been fine

e. tbh I wasn't really worried about pippa since she didn't even really meltdown at all. She had a gloomy mood at the end of fridays stream and that's it. There was no violent emotional response, so I figured it's gonna be fine

Postal rrat

chinshilla

She got four hours of sleep, her horse game updated so life was worth living again and she had a great time with kirsche

lvl8

Give her enough money and Pipstein Island is going to be a reality.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
There are a few women who do unironically speak that like.

Was about to say that it's not all that uncommon if you adventure out into the wilderness, but then I remembered a lot of people don't touch enough grass.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I'm just waiting for the autistic retards to over-analyze her words and try to pretend like she's dead serious while she's got a xbox-sounding mic and acts like she's a boy in 2009.

Topo Chico

Give her enough money and Pipstein Island is going to be a reality.
Nah she’d be abusing asian maids in Dubai

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for the autistic retards to over-analyze her words and try to pretend like she's dead serious while she's got a xbox-sounding mic and acts like she's a boy in 2009.
She didn't even once say faggоt or Yamanba. I give her a D+ on that acting job last night.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She didn't even once say faggоt or Yamanba. I give her a D+ on that acting job last night.
She had the spirit but it's not quite right without the holy words

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Finally glad Pippa is purging this side of the fanbase. Pippa really went downhill when she started to appeal to them, I for one am glad comfy 3view Pippa will soon return. Pippa really does like digging holes for herself, at this point she needs her handheld at all times.
this side as in the kf/tva side?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Perfectly fine.

e:
hahahah

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Next class of 09 stream is tonight, it'll be interesting to see how Dizzy handles it. Also, that stream title is pretty funny.

Eagerly looking forward to Dizzy going for the White ending.

And then Ember agreeing with her choice, before 30 minutes of them thirsting for White guys.

And then making the lesbian domestic violence statistics tic upward a bit more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom