"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If I'm being completely honest I don't think Null has any power to sway anyone who doesn't already worship the ground he stands on. He sounds on the verge of tears every time he speaks and doesn't exactly have the charisma of a Hitler or Alexander.
There's quite a few people who worship the ground he stands on, though. Most of them have True & Honest Fan tags :^)

Stunned But Dumb

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
There's quite a few people who worship the ground he stands on, though. Most of them have True & Honest Fan tags :^)
I listened to him having a mid life crisis live in his 20s.
How anyone takes Fat Florida Man™ seriously is beyond me.

kingcaid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I appreciate his immense autism and will to fight the entire world fueled purely by spite, and MATI is pretty entertaining.
But I was also there for InfinityNext and everything he "did" for 8chan, and all of the blame shifting and drama that came out of that.

Stunned But Dumb

Growing to hate your siblings is part of the experience. :smugpipi:
Let's speedrun to the part where we grow up and then never actually talk to each other outside of the holidays and some obscure uncle getting sick

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Josh is a man I respect for his principles and his willingness to stand by them more than his take on any specific subject, so I don't think I could ever dislike the man no matter how much of an out-of-touch boomer he comes across on certain subjects. This is a man who will fight expensive repetitive lawsuits and aggressive political extremists instead of taking a few minutes to delete some posts on a forum because he understands how cultural precedents and slippery slopes work, and I wish there were more people as dedicated to preserving an open platform as he is in tech today.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
shortly after the xweet, caramel idol expresses concern and relates to the rabbit:

Stunned But Dumb

I mean personally, I wouldn't have started that response with "sis" all things considered

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
You know, I'm starting to think mental illness is somewhat common among vtubers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As someone who never had a sister and a significantly older sibling I don't see the appeal. Is it a woman thing? Is it because I hate family and see them to obstacles in my money laundering empire?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spergatory

Early Adopter
As someone who never had a sister and a significantly older sibling I don't see the appeal. Is it a woman thing? Is it because I hate family and see them to obstacles in my money laundering empire?
Coomers

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1697414013981.png

kingcaid

The WR is already providing me with entertainment. Thank you Pippa I would almost be productive on Sundays if it wasn't for you.

DogBone

This is armchair psychology but whatever. I assume the appeal is because some men never leave their homes, so they think that life would be easier if there was a woman for them to fuck that lives in the same home.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is armchair psychology but whatever. I assume the appeal is because some men never leave their homes, so they think that life would be easier if there was a woman for them to fuck that lives in the same home.
This is why Chris' idea of government mandated boyfriend-free-girls was ahead of its time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ah, I'm glad she's cooled off on the paedophilia talk, and is back to good ol' wholesome incest.

Idk, this hits different after last stream :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Idk, this hits different after last stream :smugpipi:

It's OK, playing Klee well fucks up your hands so bad you can't even do sinful things afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom