"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
LET'S DO THE TIME LOOP AGAIIIIIN
pippas gonna kill herseld fr fr now

i hope no one clips the pippa x kirsche vice news loli hentai doc watchalong

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
051.gif

New week same loop.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1697401438079.png
Does the average farmer want their women to sound like burly men? Pippa doesn't even pitch her voice up like the early days, she sounds like an average adult woman.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Man I think my pippa pipkin/mati dream collab will never happen now

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

View attachment 50653
Does the average farmer want their women to sound like burly men? Pippa doesn't even pitch her voice up like the early days, she sounds like an average adult woman.
Lidl is a woman who hates men with a burning passion. Easily one of the worst people on the farms. Just non stop seethe. I guarantee, out side of dick riding null‘s opinion, she just will anti anything men like. In this case vtubers (Pippa).

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Lidl is a woman who hates men with a burning passion. Easily one of the worst people on the farms. Just non stop seethe. I guarantee, out side of dick riding null‘s opinion, she just will anti anything men like. In this case vtubers (Pippa).
pippaWut m.pngI like her, especially how mad people get at the completely retarded takes she has.

JMForte

Finally glad Pippa is purging this side of the fanbase. Pippa really went downhill when she started to appeal to them, I for one am glad comfy 3view Pippa will soon return. Pippa really does like digging holes for herself, at this point she needs her handheld at all times.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

There are a few women who do unironically speak that like.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Finally glad Pippa is purging this side of the fanbase. Pippa really went downhill when she started to appeal to them, I for one am glad comfy 3view Pippa will soon return. Pippa really does like digging holes for herself, at this point she needs her handheld at all times.
I don't think Pippa will ever dip below 1K constantly unless shes at the end of the barrel of a hogleg tear drama again and losses.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Back from the hell that is California, and... 50 god damn pages. Jesus. Can someone sum up Saturday?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

I don't think Pippa will ever dip below 1K constantly
I wouldn't be sure about that. It happens a bit to streamers but it would basically require a large portion of her fanbase getting angry enough to just stop watching which would require her basically denouncing her edgy fanbase and old fans. Or getting caught doing something like truly horrendous.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

Back from the hell that is California, and... 50 god damn pages. Jesus. Can someone sum up Saturday?
Good bad movie. Pippa sleepy, Pippa rps 2009 online gaming with Kirsch. Pippa made a bad 10 minute joke over a 4 hour stream. Was a kino day of content. Worth vod watching imo

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
...excuse me?
Here's last nights daily thhrang concernpost to get you up to speed.
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom