"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

You call the police and inform them that you’re at risk of being swatted. If you’re swatted you don’t post about it. The average time it takes for cops to show up to legit calls is still 5-15 minutes depending on the big city which is plenty long enough for the guy to kill ya as is, just look at Gavin Free’s home invasion story. He lived in a big city in Texas, dude found where he lived and tried to kill him, he only lived because the dude couldn’t find him hiding in a closet, the police weren’t helpful. You have to be your own first responder. You already got guns, just be willing to use em should the need arise. Buy a house where it makes sense for other reasons (low crime rate, has the services you need close by ect).

famous artist pipkun

You call the police and inform them that you’re at risk of being swatted. If you’re swatted you don’t post about it. The average time it takes for cops to show up to legit calls is still 5-15 minutes depending on the big city which is plenty long enough for the guy to kill ya as is, just look at Gavin Free’s home invasion story. He lived in a big city in Texas, dude found where he lived and tried to kill him, he only lived because the dude couldn’t find him hiding in a closet, the police weren’t helpful. You have to be your own first responder. You already got guns, just be willing to use em should the need arise. Buy a house where it makes sense for other reasons (low crime rate, has the services you need close by ect).

kingcaid

If only there were large streamers she was in contact with that she could ask these questions. I guess its easier to ask it on Twitter and get annoyed when you get answers you don't want though.

Topo Chico

Some of the issues are mitigatable, the others, well that’s just the risk of being a public figure. She’s obviously thinking of xqc as well who is somehow worse than her at dropping hints about his location.

Generally worse case you end up banned from pizza chains or something for failure to pay. Grab a P.O. Box at the post office for business and personal mail. Throw everything at your doorstep in the trash.

famous artist pipkun

i wonder if something happened for her to ponder this

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa please start spelling doxed correctly.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Jesus, GoFundMe, try to remain professional here.

joshNI.png

kingcaid

i wonder if something happened for her to ponder this
Assuming she's house shopping and just paranoid. If she only did a one year lease she's coming up on it and might not want to renew with the place falling apart.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Man if this is her reasoning, I have to wonder why the hell someone like her would ever want to be a streamer in the first place. Be a streamer so you can... live in a city and own nothing. What a great career.

famous artist pipkun

Assuming she's house shopping and just paranoid. If she only did a one year lease she's coming up on it and might not want to renew with the place falling apart.
ah very true. leaky ceiling no ac. too bad renticule doesn own buildings in Nc

Sven

I'm fairly certain the Jong discord she joined for the past couple streams is his or one he is a prominent member of (making it likely he invited her to it).
He is a prominent member due to being Jong obsessed and teaching/making guides for new Jongers and may be an Admin, we don't know that info and he never used it to mock Pippa last night so possibly he is not but on the first stream Pippa straight out said it was Hina that invited her and both Hina and Uwu are Admins for sure as Hina flexed on Uwu and muted him and then he unmuted himself and straight up said he was an Admin too so that trick doesn't work.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Some of the issues are mitigatable, the others, well that’s just the risk of being a public figure. She’s obviously thinking of xqc as well who is somehow worse than her at dropping hints about his location.

Generally worse case you end up banned from pizza chains or something for failure to pay. Grab a P.O. Box at the post office for business and personal mail. Throw everything at your doorstep in the trash.
A good amount of streamers don't live in detached homes because even living in a somewhat slightly higher end apartment building offers a couple more layers of security.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

A good amount of streamers don't live in detached homes because even living in a somewhat slightly higher end apartment building offers a couple more layers of security.
Yup that is what Sodapoppin is doing, costs him 30k (EDIT:actually 16k) a month. Trainwrecks is doing that too. I know there are cheaper options out there to buy a condo/rent an apt in a building with a doorman/security in other a lot of big cities.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Yup that is what Sodapoppin is doing, costs him 30k a month. Trainwrecks is doing that too. I know there are cheaper options out there to buy a condo/rent an apt in a building with a doorman/security in other a lot of big cities.
30k a month wtf

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

30k a month wtf
Heart of downtown Austin Texas, fantastic views n shit 30 or so stories up. He showed apt tour on stream. It’s a real luxurious apt with strong security. Did it to live with his spooked UK gf Viebae

*edit: fact checked myself it’s like 16k a month. Still crazy expensive, but that’s one sponsored stream for someone like him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom