"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Can you guys catch me up to date as to why you hate Rezuul ? You guys say he's a clout chaser, but I don't really see it. I don't really see how he acts different from anyone else Pippa has on for Mahjong. I even thought her banter with him was pretty funny.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Can you guys catch me up to date as to why you hate Rezuul ? You guys say he's a clout chaser, but I don't really see it. I don't really see how he acts different from anyone else Pippa has on for Mahjong. I even thought her banter with him was pretty funny.
he has a program that scours twitch for mentions of his name. someone says it, he hops in game or chat.

i'll give him leeway because he loves tonplay majong but who in their right fucking mind plays chink poker dominos? hes got that massive jong debuff

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
he has a program that scours twitch for mentions of his name. someone says it, he hops in game or chat.

i'll give him leeway because he loves tonplay majong but who in their right fucking mind plays chink poker dominos? hes got that massive jong debuff
Chatterino is used by basically all streamers. And when the "mahjong vtuber community" is so large, this doesn't surprise me at all that he has so many.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't condone any gay ops, but I will just say. That Jambalaya has found a way to make Mahjong fun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun
I didn't.
:lisafingerguns:
pippaWut m.pngYou're missing out!

Salado

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The most important element is he's just not interesting to listen to. A lot of his input seem to be half-baked responses just for the sake of making a response. There were multiple times where his commentary was the equivalent of "yeah what he said" in the stream last night.

Secondly the grifter angle is culmination of multiple things. The chaterino thing doesn't bode well, the fact other streamers do it isn't evidence it isn't primarily a clout-chaser's tool. Further proven by the fact that he has continuously forced himself into the spotlight at every opportunity on her streams and I'm fairly certain the Jong discord she joined for the past couple streams is his or one he is a prominent member of (making it likely he invited her to it).

His prevalence in Pippa's streams is largely inorganic, that combined with his lackluster performance as an entertainer comes across as someone wanting to ride coattails.

Will the pipkiss calm down the seething about males on /pcg/? :smugpipi:
This is why I don't bother even reading pcg anymore. Avoid the migraine of filtering out SEAYamanbas and if anything interesting does happen it almost always gets posted here. For those who do, I thank you for your service.

Last edited:

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Reminder that there are non-unicorn reasons to be weary of male collabs. The last male collab arc got us Kirbofaggot and Coomalot.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I didn't.
:lisafingerguns:
Part-time casual fake fan smh

"if you can't handle me at my 4am jong, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my accidentally being racist while talking about the glowies."

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder that there are non-unicorn reasons to be weary of male collabs. The last male collab arc got us Kirbofaggot and Coomalot.
>Reminder that there are non-sexist reasons to be weary of female collabs. The last female collab arc got us Abi the Brazilian scat fetishist.
:smugina:

My point is that being weary of certain collabs doesn't and shouldn't have anything to do with gender specifically, it has much more to do with the actual person and what they're like.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just gonna sit here turbo pissed that the only good male collabers, Magni and Vesper got their dicks exploded and we will never have quality content ever again

:depressedtako:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>Reminder that there are non-sexist reasons to be weary of female collabs. The last female collab arc got us Abi the Brazilian scat fetishist.
:smugina:

My point is that being weary of collabs doesn't have to do with gender.
I'll still take any female she has ever collabed with over those two. It's something about the males who would orbit a vtuber... I think it's there's just a high amount of faggots/groomers/grifters in that sphere. A couple have been fine, but it's much rarer than just picking any random female vtuber to collab with.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'll still take any female she has ever collabed with over those two. It's something about the males who would orbit a vtuber... I think it's there's just a high amount of faggots/groomers/grifters in that sphere. A couple have been fine, but it's much rarer than just picking any random female vtuber to collab with.
Look at it this way

Male streamers are just as psychotic as female ones. And its your take of groomers or troon orbiters. Or both like Short Fat

(for legal reasons I am exaggerating)

But yeah it reminds me of what Mozu said, as awhile ago she was getting sexually harassed by a male vtuber she didn't name. So she more or less said the exact same thing you did when the topic of male collabs came up

diethylether

bird molecule
I'm just gonna sit here turbo pissed that the only good male collabers, Magni and Vesper got their dicks exploded and we will never have quality content ever again

:depressedtako:
wdym vesper is streaming as a green orc now

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
wdym vesper is streaming as a green orc now
Yeah but picture this

Randon, Lando, Dottovu and Karen

Like it would not hit right. I'd have a feeling that it'd hit wrong

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Look at it this way

Male streamers are just as psychotic as female ones. And its your take of groomers or troon orbiters. Or both like Short Fat

(for legal reasons I am exaggerating)

But yeah it reminds me of what Mozu said, as awhile ago she was getting sexually harassed by a male vtuber she didn't name. So she more or less said the exact same thing you did when the topic of male collabs came up
A psychotic male is a little more trouble to deal with than a psychotic female. The first one will get you stalked, harassed, or worse. The second one just gets you your average vtuber :smugpipi:

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom