"Whoa thank you, whoa you hard-worker, c'mere you, I'll give you a cream puff, not a creampie, a cream puff!"Ayunda Risu (to Kobo)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I don't wanna sound all high and mighty but why can't people just watch someone to enjoy their content instead of fawning and being horribly parasocial with them. Then again idk if us worrying about her health falls into that category...:fishmandispair:

I nee d to sleep

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't wanna sound all high and mighty but why can't people just watch someone to enjoy their content instead of fawning and being horribly parasocial with them. Then again idk if us worrying about her health falls into that category...:fishmandispair:

I nee d to sleep
We're also obsessed and mentally ill, only a different kind. Just look at the page count for this thread.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

My brothers in Christ YOU'RE the ones watching the 4am jong

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JMForte

I really think most of the ones complaining are just antis and shitposters just trying to rile up people because posts like this.
Edited to added some replies because chase mention.
PippaNiji.PNG
They really are a bunch of unicorns.
Unicorns usually wouldn't want them interacting at all with males. Most people complaining are just telling her to jong with them off stream. Please learn the different phrases. I've seen too many mixing goslings and unicorns up. Please....it's not hard....
234.PNG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:
Pippa-late night mahjong with open mic _ Phase Connect

Postal rrat

chinshilla
One important thing to keep in mind everyone posting on 4chan is posting at 4:00am eastern/2:00am pacific. Something has gone horribly wrong with their lives to get here and 4chan is like writing on the bathroom walls every one just says what they feel in the moment.

Edit: also is anyone else in phase still playing jong? because I'm pretty sure that biggest reason pippa is playing with these guys is just that she misses having people to bullshit about jong with

JMForte

One important thing to keep in mind everyone posting on 4chan is posting at 4:00am eastern/2:00am pacific. Something has gone horribly wrong with their lives to get here and 4chan is like writing on the bathroom walls every one just says what they feel in the moment.

Edit: also is anyone else in phase still playing jong? because I'm pretty sure that biggest reason pippa is playing with these guys is just that she misses having people to bullshit about jong with
Leaving out the schizos of SEA? Big mistake. They contribute a lot of schizophrenia to /vt/ and on the jong stuff? I don't think many jong at her time or jong at all anymore. Pippa is just too addicted to this game.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Leaving out the schizos of SEA?
I reiterate something has gone horribly wrong with their lives in this case it was their birth

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't think many jong at her time or jong at all anymore. Pippa is just too addicted to this game.
pippaWut m.pngRie and Pippa were streaming Jong at the same time the other day...

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Rie and Pippa were streaming Jong at the same time the other day...
I've kind of always had the impression that they were never close not like they hate each other just that they would prefer to play on opposite sides of the play ground

JMForte

View attachment 48032Rie and Pippa were streaming Jong at the same time the other day...
They HATE eachother? What a shame what a shame. Now if only Pippa would DM and collab with someone like Henya instead of this discord group. :smugpipi:
Edit: Wonder if Pippa is laying down and deciding to look at /pcg/ and or this place. If so, hey Pippa DM Henya and do a mahjong collab with her. You know, it would be fun.

lvl8

Awoogers

I reiterate something has gone horribly wrong with their lives in this case it was their birth
I reiterate this everytime but they already got the shittiest roll in the gacha of life when they spawned in this shithole of a fucking country

And the fact that they are showing peak monkey behavior is not helping it

Why do you think that two of the most known shitheads in the community(henri and Gabriel) are all flips

diethylether

bird molecule
there certainly was some shitflinging going on here huh.
I woke up right before she ended the twitchstream and I still missed the pipkiss because the raid dragged me to lumi. :fishmandispair:

I reiterate this everytime but they already got the shittiest roll in the gacha of life when they spawned in this shithole of a fucking country

And the fact that they are showing peak monkey behavior is not helping it

Why do you think that two of the most known shitheads in the community(henri and Gabriel) are all flips
Reminder:
Schizophrenia-Map.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I really think most of the ones complaining are just antis and shitposters just trying to rile up people because posts like this.
Edited to added some replies because chase mention.
View attachment 48031

Unicorns usually wouldn't want them interacting at all with males. Most people complaining are just telling her to jong with them off stream. Please learn the different phrases. I've seen too many mixing goslings and unicorns up. Please....it's not hard....
View attachment 48029
Baiting anons is a well known past time. its a fun little sport.

Awoogers

there certainly was some shitflinging going on here huh.
I woke up right before she ended the twitchstream and I still missed the pipkiss because the raid dragged me to lumi. :fishmandispair:

Reminder:
View attachment 48036
And reminder that this was recorded in 2004 so this country has more schizophrenics than an actual psych ward

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Her sleep schedule back to square one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom