Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think I will Pippa.

I don't have anything against Cipher, but something about paying a janny just feels wrong.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

He's your fucking janny Pippa, give him the money yourself. Or better yet, how about an hourly wage? :pippasquish:

diethylether

bird molecule

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yesterday i couldn't chat or supa any phase talent, but today i can? wtf is goin on.

but its cipher, dudes chill man.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I would like to thank @famous artist pipkun for drawing a genuinely great piece of nightmare fuel for my Halloween profile picture. Much better than my low-effort wiggly.
spooky thhrang.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I would like to thank @famous artist pipkun for drawing a genuinely great piece of nightmare fuel for my Halloween profile picture. Much better than my low-effort wiggly.
Christ Pipkun did you already have this in the works or did you generate the entire thing between now and the time thhrang asked for it on odysee just an hour ago?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't have anything against Cipher, but something about paying a janny just feels wrong.
Nyaru said it best:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

I'm confused. Why does the janny need money? Last I checked, jannies don't need cars to sweep.

famous artist pipkun

Christ Pipkun did you already have this in the works or did you generate the entire thing between now and the time thhrang asked for it on odysee just an hour ago?
during the watchalong. the last monster short was pretty cool man. the state of movies in 2023.. sad state of affairs

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He asked me to send my PFP to him at 2:13 PM, I sent it at 2:15, and then he sent me the finished product at 3:21 PM, so yes, it took him literally one hour.

Towle

Topo Chico

He asked me to send my PFP to him at 2:13 PM, I sent it at 2:15, and then he sent me the finished product at 3:21 PM, so yes, it took him literally one hour.
Jesus Christ that’s a fast turnaround. He truly is a machine powered by weed and Taco Bell

famous artist pipkun

Jesus Christ that’s a fast turnaround. He truly is a machine powered by weed and Taco Bell
its always do art in your own style. if you asked me to anime it itd probably be a week. lol

Eat em and breed em

I need help

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom