Anime Fan

MostlyALurker777

Sven

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is she doing a "shorter stream" today so she can have extra time for guerilla jonging?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's actually incredible how you sent the obvious message of "I am more interested in a grown adult woman than preying on a naive teenager", yet still managed to make it sound fucking weird and unsettling.
You just don't understand the finer points of Pippa Posting, don't worry, I'll be patient with you.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Is she doing a "shorter stream" today so she can have extra time for guerilla jonging?
I'd just hope its cause she's tired so she can try to sleep more

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You just don't understand the finer points of Pippa Posting, don't worry, I'll be patient with you.
I don't need the patience here, you're the one wearing the blue hat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

You are surely one of the inmates deserving of a strait jacket

kingcaid

Honestly after the sleepy off collabs Reticules hat should really be green.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't want to pay for Reticule's institution with my tax money, I think I'd prefer him in a ditch instead.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't want to pay for Reticule's institution with my tax money, I think I'd prefer him in a ditch instead.
But on Tuesdays we get to hang him from the ceiling while he's wearing his strait jacket like he's a pinata.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's how you end up with me contaminating the ground water.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That's how you end up with me contaminating the ground water.
We'll just dump you in Ohio where the ground water is already contaminated.

Sven

Wonder if the Fish has something cooking in the background we don't know that is keeping her, and probably others, busy. She's had what amounts to 2 extra streams off and is obviously overly tired even for her lately judging by the sleeping through DnD and all.

Despite trying to remember, the gray matter also can't properly recall what Shiina said sometime after the raid yesterday that made me think Fish was cooking then but I put it out of mind as nothing but rrat bait for the time.

Topo Chico

Reticule wears a green hat (chinese joke)
e: fuck im l8 on that joke, im letting it ride whatever

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Wonder if the Fish has something cooking in the background we don't know that is keeping her, and probably others, busy. She's had what amounts to 2 extra streams off and is obviously overly tired even for her lately judging by the sleeping through DnD and all.

Despite trying to remember, the gray matter also can't properly recall what Shiina said sometime after the raid yesterday that made me think Fish was cooking then but I put it out of mind as nothing but rrat bait for the time.
Bouncing back and forth across Phase talents as I do one thing I hear again and again is "oh we worked really hard on this thing months ago." Since Fish still presently seems to be unconcerned with turning a profit instead favoring re-investment there's always some cover or collab or something going on behind the scenes. It's a lot of why I like Phase as a whole on top of Pippa specifically.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom