"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have finally caught up after like 50 fucking pages. The colossal whiplash of Pippa accidentally trying to groom a supposed satanic pedo grooming psyop ran by a streetshitter pretending to be a Chinese woman that believes that Chinese people are the real white people to a video of a teenage Pippa dancing in her backyard in a fursuit, I really don't know what the fuck to say. Your oshi is truly the greatest retard of all time and her mere existence is like a reality virus, making everything in proximity to her become increasingly retarded as well. I feel like I've lost several IQ points, potentially double digit, just by catching up on this thread.

So what I really mean to say is this: any of you got a VOD for that mad libs stream? It got privated. Nevermind, found a copy of it

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I have finally caught up after like 50 fucking pages. The colossal whiplash of Pippa accidentally trying to groom a supposed satanic pedo grooming psyop ran by a streetshitter pretending to be a Chinese woman that believes that Chinese people are the real white people to a video of a teenage Pippa dancing in her backyard in a fursuit, I really don't know what the fuck to say. Your oshi is truly the greatest retard of all time and her mere existence is like a reality virus, making everything in proximity to her become increasingly retarded as well. I feel like I've lost several IQ points, potentially double digit, just by catching up on this thread.

So what I really mean to say is this: any of you got a VOD for that mad libs stream?
Isn't she amazing?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
FUCKING CUCKS GOT HITLER THE RIPPER TAKEN DOWN. MY BABY IS DEAD
1691664958023.png :pikameefuck:

One last DnD group oversharing story just for you @thhrang
Joke's on her, I completely missed it because I had to go to sleep early.
:lisafingerguns:

chooose pipper:
16 yo pippa with a mouthful of teeth and heartful of hope
or
2023 pippA?
1691665695200.png

Just another regular week in the Pippaposting thread.
:whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun

So what I really mean to say is this: any of you got a VOD for that mad libs stream? It got privated. Nevermind, found a copy of it
Archive:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

I have finally caught up after like 50 fucking pages. The colossal whiplash of Pippa accidentally trying to groom a supposed satanic pedo grooming psyop ran by a streetshitter pretending to be a Chinese woman that believes that Chinese people are the real white people to a video of a teenage Pippa dancing in her backyard in a fursuit

I knew about the the whole pedo grooming psyop but dancing in a fursuit? When did I miss that?!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can we get a dancing furry Proto-Pippa gif sticker?:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is bait, but modern Pippa > Proto Pippa obviously.
It's actually incredible how you sent the obvious message of "I am more interested in a grown adult woman than preying on a naive teenager", yet still managed to make it sound fucking weird and unsettling.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom