"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
FUCKING PARENTS!

Sad girlism is a direct consequence of unloving parents, I swear to God.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Guys I just escaped a time vortex, I hope I didn't miss kino tonight.

edit: Man...

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You underestimate their power.
Also I would usually joke about her loving /pcg/ more than this place but instead I can actually say and mean this when I say it. She loves and will always love /pcg/ more than you @Reticule
She just doesn't want to proclaim her love for me publicly as she's afraid others will ruin it if she does. She's such a good and considerate girl. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT THIS STREAM IS SO FUNNY! RIE IS SO LOUD LMAOOOOO!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

> I am sorry for the sparse streams but we have lots of behind the scenes stuff this week and I cannot schedule over them!:shiinastare:
*Behind the scenes*
>Shiina you need to learn how to build a factory RIGHTNOW :fishmandispair:

>Leave it to me Boss :shiinawangy:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Every time Shiina talks about her old job without saying what it was exactly, chat's assumptions of what her job was just get more and more grandiose :whatastory:
This is like the 7th iteration of Shiina's big tech job and chat trying to guess what it was.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Every time Shiina talks about her old job without saying what it was exactly, chat's assumptions of what her job was just get more and more grandiose :whatastory:
This is like the 7th iteration of Shiina's big tech job and chat trying to guess what it was.
Her chat is weak, she's said what her job was before and who she's mad at.

JMForte

Not paying attention to Shiina, why was she being a sadgirls and madgirl or whatever?
God damn the more I look at all these peruanon posts the more I start to realize this dude is like the sole main anti on /pcg/, dude does everything in his power to try and make /pcg/ as shitty as possible. I could easily grab like 40 screenshots of this dude, and it's him just repeating the same thing over while he namefags and tripfags. Probably wont grab any screenshot without his name attached to it because I don't want to go into threads just to find some examples but my god.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not paying attention to Shiina, why was she being a sadgirls and madgirl or whatever?
I don't even know anymore, it all runs together. Tonight she explained she doesn't like the careful way she speaks and blames working at her old job for it, but for the last couple months she has blamed autism for it. If she didn't have Autism already, don't worry Shiina, factorio will fix that right up.

Who is puruanon?

JMForte

I don't even know anymore, it all runs together. Tonight she explained she doesn't like the careful way she speaks and blames working at her old job for it, but for the last couple months she has blamed autism for it. If she didn't have Autism already, don't worry Shiina, factorio will fix that right up.
She always seems to have some sorts of problem, hope she can work it out.
Who is puruanon?
A schizo anti from /vt/ who focuses on Phase Connect and Pippa. Also known as goldylogs, I'm grabbing screenshots and doing a small explanation on him to put in the /vt/ thread.

lvl8

HOLY SHIT THIS STREAM IS SO FUNNY! RIE IS SO LOUD LMAOOOOO!
PC girls go wild when they become comfortable in a collab. It's great.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
These are the links from the archive

This broad ran through a ton of usernames, youtube accounts and tumblrs. Also "Niki Pinder" lol.
Oh also, she reads the forum I'd recco starting to archive each individual link here incase she DFEs 'em
edit: okay, so there were at least partial archives of them all sans the youtube videos and enjin profile
http://web.archive.org/web/20150721063303/http://pony.squares.im:80/bisque/

Had not seen these videos. Honestly, I respect her even more knowing that she has been trying to do this since 2015. Glad this Vtuber shit worked out.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
chooose pipper:
16 yo pippa with a mouthful of teeth and heartful of hope
or
2023 pippA?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom