"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.jpg

kingcaid

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know I personally advocated for letting the banks explode in 2007. Better to lance the boil so it can heal quicker then let it artificially grow and fester.
If Abe did anything right it's telling virgins to have sex and introducing more pro business policies in Japan that made them decouple from China a lot. A big issue is that because the government went hard and created employee culture in the US there's nothing to invest in besides globohomo through 401ks and real estate. There's absolutely no reason for commercial space to be as expensive as it is in the US and all of the other barriers on business from government is absurd. I hate the government, I hate the taxes, and I hate the globohomo, simple as.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Abe did anything right it's telling virgins to have sex and introducing more pro business policies in Japan that made them decouple from China a lot. A big issue is that because the government went hard and created employee culture in the US there's nothing to invest in besides globohomo through 401ks and real estate. There's absolutely no reason for commercial space to be as expensive as it is in the US and all of the other barriers on business from government is absurd.
If an old Japanese man telling people to have sex is a mark in your favor then damn, Ron Jeremy is a literal god

Also didn't read the rest, happy 4 u. Or sorry it happened

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
>owl cafes are bad.
Yuni.cafe.
yuni.cafe seems to be squatted and doesn't appear to recognize Brave, either.
E: Yes I know it's Chromium but it's silly anyway.

Topo Chico

If Abe did anything right it's telling virgins to have sex and introducing more pro business policies in Japan that made them decouple from China a lot. A big issue is that because the government went hard and created employee culture in the US there's nothing to invest in besides globohomo through 401ks and real estate. There's absolutely no reason for commercial space to be as expensive as it is in the US and all of the other barriers on business from government is absurd. I hate the government, I hate the taxes, and I hate the globohomo, simple as.
Also pregnant women have to go to a specialty hospital and pay out the ass to get an epidural. There is very little painkiller use during pregnancy. Japan is a weird place. Love their city design though, efficient while not looking like shit. Couldn't do it here though, it'd require a high trust society which is impossible with how many nogs there are.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If an old Japanese man telling people to have sex is a mark in your favor then damn, Ron Jeremy is a literal god

Also didn't read the rest, happy 4 u. Or sorry it happened
He told people to have sex in order to make kids, not to have sex for money and perform abortions.

Also pregnant women have to go to a specialty hospital and pay out the ass to get an epidural. There is very little painkiller use during pregnancy. Japan is a weird place. Love their city design though, efficient while not looking like shit. Couldn't do it here though, it'd require a high trust society which is impossible with how many nogs there are.
Japan is a paradise due to their lack of diversity.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There's absolutely no reason for commercial space to be as expensive as it is in the US and all of the other barriers on business from government is absurd. I hate the government, I hate the taxes, and I hate the globohomo, simple as.
Dunno if you've ever watched Louis Rossman, but his public quest for commercial real estate in NYC has been an amazing storyline in his videos. And he basically figured out that despite the commercial use in NYC tanking, rent rates haven't dropped at all. Some places haven't rented in 10+ years. And the reason is it's a tax write off for some reason. So as long as they never drop the rent rate, they can keep claiming the elevated write-off.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He told people to have sex in order to make kids, not to have sex for money and perform abortions.
Knowing Ron's preferences he too was advocating for "fresh stock"

Topo Chico

Very cool pippa that's how all foreigners should be

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
If the Japs don't like you, they pretend you don't exist.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa LOVES homogeneous societies? Rev up that cancellation machine!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If the Japs don't like you, they pretend you don't exist.
Or if you're someone they hate like Johnny Somali, the Yakuza will literally hunt you down and beat you.

Parasocial Andy

Topo Chico

Pippa the libertarian likes rules. Wow.
She likes the high trust that exists because of all the social rules. Doesn't like the rules have to be codified. It's not entirely inconsistent

logitech

Japan is a paradise due to their lack of diversity.
More kids>more workforce>more taxes to collect for the gov. (in very simple terms and in an ideal situation)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Talking in a theatre should get you thrown out

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wonder how Japan has maintained its' strong cultural and societal rules in comparison to places like America. Truly a mystery.
:smugina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom