"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Topo Chico

Yeah if you want to avoid the Darkies you pretty much have to the Daktoas, Utah and the section of the US from Kansas to Iowa. The darkies are afraid of open fields for some reason
SLC has a large mexican population that shit up the place, they're taking over everywhere.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
New Orleans is a dirty crime ridden hellhole.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah if you want to avoid the Darkies you pretty much have to the Dakotas, Utah and the section of the US from Kansas to Iowa. The darkies are afraid of open fields for some reason
Not enough places to hide in open fields, and if you fill them with cotton the darkies get side tracked by looting the cotton.

node

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats the deal with pippa hoping on yuni's twitter to reminsce

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I've had my fill of California"

@Reticule This is a euphemism, she's spent a lot of time with Kirbopher.

node

Pippa... These are franchises.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Now all the cats look the same

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"I've had my fill of California"

@Reticule This is a euphemism, she's spent a lot of time with Kirbopher.
i bet you can win pippa's heart with a rare kiwi coin.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I wonder how Japan has maintained its' strong cultural and societal rules in comparison to places like America. Truly a mystery.
:smugina:

Screenshot_20230131-095743_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Topo Chico

INCREDIBLE OPINION PIPPA fuck "outdoor" cats. Your cat will live longer and not be a pest if you keep it indoors

E:
barn cats are a cope, terriers are better pest control than cats for something like that

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not only do I watch him, I actually got him to sperg and literal shit post that got mentioned on MATI on the homelands. Love me some Rossman, but he can be a little too autistic for even me sometimes.

Though that's true for a lot of places, not just NYC, because a lot of REITs will leave places open unoccupied instead of cut rates slightly as most of them are super debt heavy and it only gets worse in rising rates. A little power leveling but I was looking for space recently for a project and one place I thought was great started over $4k a month and required over about $100k of work to get up and running that the leaser didn't care to contribute to or provide any incentives for despite most people declining it for that reason. The lease was also only for 3 years so you could do all that work and be booted after your term anyway which is retarded. It wasn't even a big space, only like 2k sqft.

It just baffles me as small businesses have to make insane sales just to stay a float with those kinds of prices, and it's not like consumer incomes are particularly high, if anything consumer buying power is going down.
And as much as I hate the government, most of the people who are rich enough to own commercial real estate spaces are also greedy enough to want all of the money all of the time, instead of just settling for SOME of the money. So none of them will be the first to flinch. Which makes me wonder how it would be possible to regulate something like this? But how to do so without trampling all over property rights, you know? Because it'd be better for the cities as a whole if we could actually have businesses return to these places. Situation just fucking sucks wholesale.
Residential rental prices are also retarded, and I've kept my prices low for tenants, and even they have a little difficulty, so I can't imagine how other places with at market rates are keeping up. Shit is whack
Don't let this stream distract you from the fact the man who refers to our rabbit as "Meat Pippa" is successful enough to own residential real estate.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
INCREDIBLE OPINION PIPPA fuck "outdoor" cats
I have shitty neighbors with about a dozen cats that just roam around all over the place. They scratch my car up and make it hard to walk my dog. I fucking hate them.

Topo Chico

Don't let this stream distract you from the fact the man who refers to our rabbit as "Meat Pippa" is successful enough to own residential real estate.
Generational home that he's inherited or a LARP

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Yeah I'll let my cat out and let it do an untold amount of damages.
I will never get a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom