"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cats are naturally outdoor creatures, it's never felt right keeping them locked inside all the time.

Don't let this stream distract you from the fact the man who refers to our rabbit as "Meat Pippa" is successful enough to own residential real estate.
His "tenants" are probably the wild animals living in his shed.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
A cat is an outdoor animal the same way a dog is. Don't lock an animal inside the house all day and then act surprised when they start rampaging at 3 am.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The Pippa cat rant is a preview for how future Pippa, in 10 years or so, will act about everything you can possibly imagine.:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
As bad as it sounds, they had to revert to euthanizing alot of cats here last year cause they started to dwindle the local bird species. That's after they did catch and neuter's and that didn't help.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

pururun

The local Canadian geese are the bane of my existence so I hope we can get cats to mass slaughter them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And as much as I hate the government, most of the people who are rich enough to own commercial real estate spaces are also greedy enough to want all of the money all of the time, instead of just settling for SOME of the money. So none of them will be the first to flinch. Which makes me wonder how it would be possible to regulate something like this? But how to do so without trampling all over property rights, you know? Because it'd be better for the cities as a whole if we could actually have businesses return to these places. Situation just fucking sucks wholesale.
You really don't want regulation on this, if anything the zoning codes and regulation on construction is what fucks it already. I don't mind cities collapsing in terms of business, my worry is the smaller towns where it's gotten just as bad. If anything government fucking off would fix a lot of the problems.

Don't let this stream distract you from the fact the man who refers to our rabbit as "Meat Pippa" is successful enough to own residential real estate.
It's a lot more accessible than people think, and there's a lot of ways to accomplish owning land.

Generational home that he's inherited or a LARP
First generation immigrant, just got to work hard and hustle. :smugpipi:

Oh my fucking God. Reticule is a Jew.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
"No sleep Pippa?" and she responds probably not :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
depending on thr portfolio it wouldnt be hard. multi family units were cheap and easy between 2010-2019. in contrast to apartments.

Hff201

Early Adopter
The average pet cat has better survival instincts than the chick who goes to sleep in a D&D's redditor's house.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Either that or a silver Reichsmark coin.

Oh my fucking God. Reticule is a Jew.
Is he going be the one to write the ADL page for Pippa? :smugselen:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
>cats aren't good judges of distances

Nigga what?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The cats in my neighborhood fight with all the raccoons at night. I saw a decomposing raccoon corpse once on my way home from school.

Hff201

Early Adopter
She's being such a fucking woman about this, Jesus Christ.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why would I write what already exists
1691718583156.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh god I thought she was gonna say she'd poison em

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
most of my cats have been indoor outdoor without any real issues ive also never really seen them kill any birds? i think that more an issue with ferals then domestic cats

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a lot more accessible than people think, and there's a lot of ways to accomplish owning land.

First generation immigrant, just got to work hard and hustle. :smugpipi:
Are you a fucking chink?

ADL_Pippa_2022-Update.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If reticule is a slumlord why doesnt he patronize pippa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom