"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa black people are the most likely to talk in a movie theater.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
lol
image (8).jpg

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I still don't get how these cats aren't massively overweight from all the food.

Topo Chico

Rotate the cats on shifts. The cats get fed then go in the back. Rince and repeat
*this is speculation

Bring back shame

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
'everywhere that isn't generally mostly White SUCKS'
based

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
regular exercise and they do swap out cats that are fed on regular intervals

basically they make sure all the boyos eat well and good

Parasocial Andy

I wonder what the demographics looks like in the high crime parts of the south

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Dunno if you've ever watched Louis Rossman, but his public quest for commercial real estate in NYC has been an amazing storyline in his videos. And he basically figured out that despite the commercial use in NYC tanking, rent rates haven't dropped at all. Some places haven't rented in 10+ years. And the reason is it's a tax write off for some reason. So as long as they never drop the rent rate, they can keep claiming the elevated write-off.
Not only do I watch him, I actually got him to sperg and literal shit post that got mentioned on MATI on the homelands. Love me some Rossman, but he can be a little too autistic for even me sometimes.

Though that's true for a lot of places, not just NYC, because a lot of REITs will leave places open unoccupied instead of cut rates slightly as most of them are super debt heavy and it only gets worse in rising rates. A little power leveling but I was looking for space recently for a project and one place I thought was great started over $4k a month and required over about $100k of work to get up and running that the leaser didn't care to contribute to or provide any incentives for despite most people declining it for that reason. The lease was also only for 3 years so you could do all that work and be booted after your term anyway which is retarded. It wasn't even a big space, only like 2k sqft.

It just baffles me as small businesses have to make insane sales just to stay a float with those kinds of prices, and it's not like consumer incomes are particularly high, if anything consumer buying power is going down.

Residential rental prices are also retarded, and I've kept my prices low for tenants, and even they have a little difficulty, so I can't imagine how other places with at market rates are keeping up. Shit is whack.

Topo Chico

Fun fact Texas is mostly brown now, saw an article about it. It will go purple by 2028 based on racial voting demographics

JMForte

Pippa, America had societal rules and expectations until we had people talking about acceptance of the skittle squad and other degen shit.
'everywhere that isn't generally mostly White SUCKS'
based
The south is very not white.

Parasocial Andy

"What the fuck are those places?"
🤔

Just say it Pippa.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This isn't China chat, they won't eat the cats

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa never had fried pickles? I need to fix that, a good fried pickle chip with a chipotle aioli is good stuff.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa, America had societal rules and expectations until we had people talking about acceptance of the skittle squad and other degen shit.
But Pippa is mildly brainwashed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah if you want to avoid the Darkies you pretty much have to the Dakotas, Utah and the section of the US from Kansas to Iowa. The darkies are afraid of open fields for some reason

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I love the constant switching between "I hate this city that has black people in it" and "wow that's a cute cat!".

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah if you want to avoid the Darkies you pretty much have to the Daktoas, Utah and the section of the US from Kansas to Iowa. The darkies are afraid of open fields for some reason
They also hate the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom