"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What a fucking retard. Guess he doesn't care he looks like an asshat, he got his attention.

Hope he chokes on the next white claw he drinks honestly

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The dream sektur collab that will never in a million billion years ever happen still remains to be her and Joshua Conner Moon.
:SelenHAHAhere:
The real question would be which of them would fail to pronounce English words the most. Would it be erverlord Gulag Ar-page-lee-oh Jersh, or Pellow Pippa?

Sorry for doubleposting but:

Kirsche cancelled her Camelot collab.
Good. Kirsche is good people too.

What a fucking retard. Guess he doesn't care he looks like an asshat, he got his attention.
It's the old Ralphamale tactic of always doubling down instead of realizing that maybe you did something stupid. People need to get that never apologizing doesn't mean you double down no matter what, it just means you don't apologize for your actual beliefs when challenging if you still hold to those beliefs.

Edit: And it's also important to point out it's much more reasonable to apologize to people you know and have worked with, than randos.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Total male death.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hella gay. its a cheeky joke tweet. also the transwoman in the photo isnt wearing a bra.

e: youd think camelot would've done us the courtesy and included "her" feet in the pic.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Archive

Feels like this was written by management/Sakana or a PR person.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Kalion

:)
It has been discovered why this tweet is written so oddly.
1687771124485.png

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Being a little fag the retard left a little hidden message in his canned statement petty bitch

Edit*
Fuck. clock me

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>He unironically hid the message "Phase is gay" in his fucking apology
Holy fucking shit. Yeah, sure dude, keep digging that hole for yourself even deeper.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
>He unironically hid the message "Phase is gay" in his fucking apology
Holy fucking shit. Yeah, sure dude, keep digging that hole for yourself even deeper.
And this is all cause he was told he couldn't collab with Pippa again for the sake of avoiding drama and Tenma not responding to him. Somehow I'm always surprised by the new levels of petty people can reach

kingcaid

I guess hes not taking kirsche killing the collab very well.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It's fucking hot out there in the internet trenches today, I usually enjoy the online sperging after a Pippa drama but this is a step up.

Pippa has a lot of enemies just waiting to pounce on shit like this.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
First it was the russian girl with the large forehead, now it's this... person with a very long chin. Man, Pippa's real fucking unlucky with her Dox Decoys.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Doesn't apologize when he's obviously in the wrong, doesn't learn from his mistakes, deliberately sabotages any attempt he could make for reconciliation, looks like a complete child in the process... who's keen for another Pippa-adjacent lolcow?

cucurut

MostlyALurker777

I just hope Pippa herself is doing okay. I can only imagine what she might be thinking.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I just hope Pippa herself is doing okay. I can only imagine what she might be thinking.
You know she'll somehow manage to blame herself for this, even though this is the direct consequences of his douchey behavior that she had no control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom