"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really feel like one of the odd ones out on this site in not wanting Pippa to engage with these kinds of people/side of the internet because they always end up doing something like this, regardless of if it's intentional or unintentional.
By "side of the Internet" I'm going to assume you mean the post-IBS dramasphere sektur/Rekietasphere and the overlap therein. The thing is that it's almost always the weird little orbiters to look out for. When Pippa interacted/called-in directly with Jim, for example, there was zero gay shit faggotry directly from him that followed it, and the situation was overall a net positive for her and pretty much everyone (well, except management, but you get my point). You have to judge characters and plan accordingly. Around the orbiters of the big personalities, always be cautious and skeptical, because by the fact they live off of others who are far more popular than themselves, being at least some degree of dramaleech is implied. It's not the entire sektur, but it sure as Hell is a large chunk of it, and it's held together by the very few people who aren't complete retards.

JMForte

By "side of the Internet" I'm going to assume you mean the post-IBS dramasphere sektur/Rekietasphere and the overlap therein. The thing is that it's almost always the weird little orbiters to look out for. When Pippa interacted/called-in directly with Jim, for example, there was zero gay shit faggotry directly from him that followed it, and the situation was overall a net positive for her and pretty much everyone (well, except management, but you get my point). You have to judge characters and plan accordingly. Around the orbiters of the big personalities, always be cautious and skeptical, because by the fact they live off of others who are far more popular than themselves, being at least some degree of dramaleech is implied. It's not the entire sektur, but it sure as Hell is a large chunk of it, and it's held together by the very few people who aren't complete retards.
Yeah I get that it's just that Pippa really isn't a good judge of character when it comes to this and this is something I think has been known, just look at the Merry stuff. I honestly don't think she is handled to equip this because of how she considers people her "friends" on the internet. Pippa really does seem to think a lot of these people are her friends when they aren't. The good thing with Jim is really no attachments, no internet friends.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah I get that it's just that Pippa really isn't a good judge of character when it comes to this and this is something I think has been known, just look at the Merry stuff. I honestly don't think she is handled to equip this because of how she considers people her "friends" on the internet. Pippa really does seem to think a lot of these people are her friends when they aren't. The good thing with Jim is really no attachments, no internet friends.
She just needs to consult Tenma before interacting with these freaks.

Anime Fan

It's a lose lose situation for Pippa. No matter what she does.

I really feel like one of the odd ones out on this site in not wanting Pippa to engage with these kinds of people/side of the internet because they always end up doing something like this, regardless of if it's intentional or unintentional.
I started changing my views on Pippa engaging with that side of the internet after the stuff with Rekieta started getting really bad (drugs, weird sex stuff, balldo, excessive drinking on stream). With how often the idiot would get wasted on stream I was worried that if Pippa got too close to him he might end up unintentionally revealing some private info about her life on stream or something. Also at the end of the day Rekieta is just as much of a clout chaser as Camelot and I could see him pulling something on her too if he thought it would get him more views. I've seen the videos of him reportedly deciding to pull up but I'll believe that when I actually see his action reflecting his words. At the end of the day I 100% agree that she should avoid engaging with these people. The only exception for me would be Jim because he at least understands how important opsec is and I don't think he would be malicious enough to pull something this retarded.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember her saying something along the lines of her considering anyone who's been nice to her on the internet her "friends" and as examples of this she mentioned rekieta, merry, and a few others. If that's her line of thinking then yea she really isn't equipped to handle this sort of stuff and should maybe think about starting to filter all of her communications with other content creators as Pippa through management or something.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She just needs to consult Tenma before interacting with these freaks.
Tenma isn't perfect either, she's collabed with Artemis the Blue.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay, now that it's all behind us, can we all agree that it was pretty funny?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Been watching her for about a year so correct me if I'm mistaken, but she doesn't vape? That's a disposable one between the legs of whoever that might be. Regardless of if it is or isn't her this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

JMForte

Now that I think about it, wasn't Pippa talking about the mari five guys situation being stressful for her?
Been watching her for about a year so correct me if I'm mistaken, but she doesn't vape? That's a disposable one between the legs of whoever that might be. Regardless of if it is or isn't her this was a pretty scummy thing to do.
No she doesn't vape. At least not to my knowledge.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The part that worries me is that the IBS leftovers community needs a constant supply of villains of the week to sustain itself, and they usually come from within. This isn't a problem for most of the people involved since they can just milk it for content themselves; but since Pippa's corpo, if she ever becomes the main topic, she is contractually forbidden from defending herself.

She was very lucky it was Ralph who picked up on the Zax/furry stuff last year, because everyone knows he's a retard. If someone more credible in the sektur was having a slow news day and dug into it on their stream then it would have been a much bigger story, and her chat would have had tourists demanding she comment on the grooming allegations for weeks, probably spilling over to the other Phase girls' chats too.

I don't think her talking to Jim and Rackets is a problem because they know how to read the room. Others don't, and their audiences definitely don't. There's a lot of incompatibilities between the vtuber community and the IBS community that would make the situation incredibly frustrating to handle too - just as a basic example, deleting comments containing "roommate" information is common practice; but to people not familiar with the kayfabe culture, it looks like you're trying to hide something incriminating.

She should probably err on the side of caution until the dust from this settles, at least.

I haven't heard anything about her vaping, but she is autistic, so...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What in the goddamn. I skip a day on the forum and somehow the rabbit and the fox both end up with big retard issues.

Rabbit I get you wanna see the best in people but you really gotta get a hold on how to handle when someone fucks up. Whether they're ridiculously creepy/schizo, or do something that drags you into some pit of shit or both of these. You can't just shrug and go "Haha welp that's okay buddy" everytime someone starts potentially causing issues for your way of making a living. Letting someone say or do something retarded and not only forgiving them but trying to rationalize it is absurd. It's one step above being a beaten wife who constantly just goes 'Well he doesn't mean it badly." If it's some simple dumb shit sure it's whatever. When it's something that actively causes you problems, potentially your company problems, including your coworkers, you have to tell that person to fuck off.

That said what a jackass situation to have ended up in. This fuckwit just had to make the unicorn schizos have a at least some proof of their typically retarded point. Unfortunately worried a lot of these morons will shit up her chat with it.

Tenma isn't perfect either, she's collabed with Artemis the Blue.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah I ADORE Tenma but it's easy to forget earlier on she was making progress into a whole clique of twitch people who are suspect sometimes.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The most common response I think is to shut up and ignore it so they don't draw more attention to it (Pippa never acknowledged when someone on the farms uncovered her address via public voting records based on her real name she accidentally showed on stream, for example,) but that isn't really an option in this case because he went to Twitter with it and riled up her fanbase. I rarely see VTubers address a potential dox situation directly like this. Sakana at one point did send a takedown request to Null to try to get Lia's info taken down, so corpos do some level of attempted scrubbing.
The Null thing had to do with the photos of Lia were of when she was underage or some shit. As for the best way to respond to this, its as you say. Stirring up more shit will only bring more unnecessary attention to it.

It's a lose lose situation for Pippa. No matter what she does.

Edit: I am going to add, and this might get people to disagree with me, she is at some fault for this. Engaging with these kinds of drama loving clout chasers always ends up like this and it did come back and bite her in the ass. Just got to hope she realizes this and learns from it but a part of me doubts it seeing as Pippa never seems to learn from these retarded situations. Let's just hope this got big enough for her to realize it and have enough people beat it into her head.
Her collab with him was great. The problem is that people outside the whole Vtubing sphere dont know how shit works or how certain things can cause problems for the other person.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember her saying something along the lines of her considering anyone who's been nice to her on the internet her "friends" and as examples of this she mentioned rekieta, merry, and a few others. If that's her line of thinking then yea she really isn't equipped to handle this sort of stuff and should maybe think about starting to filter all of her communications with other content creators as Pippa through management or something.
She said that after some twitter femboy started giving her shit about the people she got close to.

I understand where she's coming from honestly. That said, when you get people trying to use her for clout, people she collabed with or considered "friends" (because positive interactions) it will hurt. The sad part is that there are a ton of people like this.

Honestly, this reminds me of the whole Kiara Asuka Comment where on its own, and if ignored it would be a nothingburger or the whole Male on Stream shit with Lia. In its essence, it was just attentionwhoring from 1 of the parties. But holy shit that post has way too many views and interactions (which is what Camelot wanted). Yall giving him the attention he wants and making shit worse. My advice to the people mad at him would be to mute/block him. Never interact with him again. Have him fade into obscurity.

JMForte

I understand where she's coming from honestly. That said, when you get people trying to use her for clout, people she collabed with or considered "friends" (because positive interactions) it will hurt. The sad part is that there are a ton of people like this.
She straight up said she was ok with friends and people using her for clout because it's content or whatever. This entire situation just suck for Pippa. Hope it doesn't get her too down.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
No she doesn't vape. At least not to my knowledge.
I'm pretty sure vaping might kill her considering her health conditions.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tuesday TERA collab with Kirsche is going to be interesting.
More than usual.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
In other news, Kirsche has unfollowed him.

lvl8

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Someone posted this on the catalog bait thread on /vt/:
1.png
2.jpg
The story is obviously bullshit because if he's a fan of Pippa he would've recognized her voice. So, either this is some old photo from Camelot's twitter or something, or this is the man himself stirring more shit. Also some seething janny has been working overtime, it's like a fucking graveyard of deleted posts over there.

EDIT: Reverse image search yields zero results. Likely that it's the man himself or someone who knows him, because who the fuck would save an old picture of someone's studio?

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well banned vtuber memes is relishing the drama. Come on Panko this isn't cool. Why did it have to be bike cuck?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Someone posted this on the catalog bait thread on /vt/:
View attachment 32654
View attachment 32655
The story is obviously bullshit because if he's a fan of Pippa he would've recognized her voice. So, either this is some old photo from Camelot's twitter or something, or this is the man himself stirring more shit. Also some seething janny has been working overtime, it's like a fucking graveyard of deleted posts over there.

EDIT: Reverse image search yields zero results. Likely that it's the man himself or someone who knows him, because who the fuck would save an old picture of someone's studio?
I wouldn't be surprised if this was Camelot trying to clout chase on 4chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom