"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Well looking at Pippas twitter it looks like she unfollowed a bunch of people. She was around 731 followers and is now at 722

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
In other doxing situations have you seen other vtubers in the same corpos or friends immediately rally a defense? Genuine question no snark or whatever, I'm relatively new to the vtuber sphere
The most common response I think is to shut up and ignore it so they don't draw more attention to it (Pippa never acknowledged when someone on the farms uncovered her address via public voting records based on her real name she accidentally showed on stream, for example,) but that isn't really an option in this case because he went to Twitter with it and riled up her fanbase. I rarely see VTubers address a potential dox situation directly like this. Sakana at one point did send a takedown request to Null to try to get Lia's info taken down, so corpos do some level of attempted scrubbing.

Anime Fan

Seems like Pippa might be trying to move on from this whole thing

Short

God Damn the Sun
lol
2023-06-26.png

1687749743910195.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
It's really unfortunate that Pippa genuinely likes following the people in the "Sektur". While she seems to have the best of intentions when trying to engage with them, she seems to have completely forgotten how unforgiving and unintelligent the people within the community are, and how much they will drum up drama for attention.
This is extremely obviously fake, but it just shows how painfully naive Pippa still is. It's sad.

Kalion

:)
Well looking at Pippas twitter it looks like she unfollowed a bunch of people. She was around 731 followers and is now at 722
If this is what it took to end the fleshtuber/coultcreep collab arc, maybe it was a good thing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shit, Lumi posting that was NOT a good idea. Someone needs to let her know to edit it. I don't follow her, but someone should message her. We don't need another Sleepy situation
Alternatively: Kill him Lumi :amegunl:
I hate the fact that the schizos were right again, I have changed my avatar to reflect the reality that I might have to join them
10/10 avatar :nenebased:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's really unfortunate that Pippa genuinely likes following the people in the "Sektur"
People in the Sektur can be ok, you just need to follow the ones who aren't clout chasing faggots. Metokur and Null are both good at not doing retarded shit, while people like Ralph will use anything they can as blackmail. Nick is probably ok at keeping a secret, but his groupies, not so much.

God I hope this jackass chokes
I hope he experiences all the benefits of diversity.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's really unfortunate that Pippa genuinely likes following the people in the "Sektur". While she seems to have the best of intentions when trying to engage with them, she seems to have completely forgotten how unforgiving and unintelligent the people within the community are, and how much they will drum up drama for attention.
This is extremely obviously fake, but it just shows how painfully naive Pippa still is. It's sad.
A lot of us, like Kiwi refugees more or less came from that sector. However many of us disengaged or completely cut off a lot of that sector years ago when this was proven true. Since she has been around the internet as long as a lot of us I'm not sure why she hasn't realized this herself. These people can be entertaining, but never engage with them. No real good comes from it. Metokur is an outlier since he more or less conducts himself as a Vtuber in the opsec sense. But the others are just tabloid constructors. If there is no news they will use you and make you the news.

Anime Fan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
What the fuck is even today?
Getting cucked out of a Russian Civil War fucked up the timeline.

Nebula Slasher

Next stream's chat will probably be extra annoying about this whole thing. Hopefully the collab will help her take her mind off of it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What the fuck is even today?
Getting cucked out of a Russian Civil War fucked up the timeline.
Sleepy had a keyboard construction stream and it was good. Then the US and Russia nuked each other and we have all gone to hell. But one of God's sick jokes is that we don't remember the nukes falling so we just sit here eternally with a ruined day

lvl8

I got important shit today and here I am browsing pcg, twitter and tva for keks.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think I don't like drama when it involves people I like.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think I don't like drama when it involves people I like.
I don't mind it if I know it's patently untrue.

I mind Pippa NOT HAVING A SPINE AND GOING "UUUU HE DIDN'T MEAN IT" (he absolutely did) FOR THE THIRD TIME.
HAVE SOME BACKBONE, GIRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom