Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I mind Pippa NOT HAVING A SPINE AND GOING "UUUU HE DIDN'T MEAN IT" (he absolutely did) FOR THE THIRD TIME.
HAVE SOME BACKBONE, GIRL.
I think Pippa has never had someone in her corner before, which is why she doesn't try to pick fights or stand up for herself too much, but now she has a whole schizo army that would back her up so she should learn to be more direct and brutal to those who wish to harm her.

desudesu

I think Pippa has never had someone in her corner before, which is why she doesn't try to pick fights or stand up for herself too much, but now she has a whole schizo army that would back her up so she should learn to be more direct and brutal to those who wish to harm her.
Tenma has been there every time someone has fucked up. They really need to just listen to her

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Banned VT Memes are effictively the same level of drama-chasing femboys as people like Camelot are.
Eh I wouldn't go that far dudes a shitposter that reposts /vt/ memes. The dude is open about his activities and that's a different category than a snake in the grass clout chaser.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tenma has been there every time someone has fucked up. They really need to just listen to her
WWTD?
FKOPf9TX0AEVaU5.png

Sven

Hey so what's going on in the Pippa thread, she's not streaming....
1493240503_7507944930345.gif

So yeah, not much to add as I am late to this party but even with what little of what she looks like that we know it's weird anybody believed that photo was her unless in the last few weeks she got some sun, put on some weight, bough clothes that don't look like they belong to the unibomber, and cut her hair for the first time in a decade (do we even know her hair color, I have no memory of it being mentioned ever just that she has long ass hair).

So yeah TLDR of the whole thing
Bunny dumb and too kind
gay man is an attention whore and gay
vt is being vt and biting the fishing pole thrown in the river
Tenma continues being right

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think he is in Alabama and she is in NC
NC to AL is an eight hour drive. Streaming on Thursday, making a 16-hour round trip, then streaming on Saturday seems a bit silly. Dude's a clout-chasing Yamanba trying to drama-bait. I would be deleriously happy to discover she had a social life and romantic prospects, but this is Pippa we're talking about.
I thought we established like 20 pages ago that Pippa doesn't/can't drive.
What the fuck is even today?
Getting cucked out of a Russian Civil War fucked up the timeline.
Dude, the Russian Civil War shit was unironically CIA gayops lmfao.
I'm starting to think I don't like drama when it involves people I like.
Yeah I know that feel...
t. Nijisanji fan in current year.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Dude, the Russian Civil War shit was unironically CIA gayops lmfao.
Kind of, not really. The Wagner Group was legitimately pissed at Russia after being fucked with during a withdrawal and tortured a Russian general that had troops shoot at them who said he was acting independently. The part that was over hyped was what that meant in the grand scheme of things, as they did march on Moscow but ultimately they weren't going to do anything as they don't have numbers to accomplish anything, but it was a good way to give the finger to Russia for how they were treated. So basically it was all posturing.

I thought we established like 20 pages ago that Pippa doesn't/can't drive.
I think she can now. She's learning.

kingcaid

While it's a shame managment will never permit a Male collab again at least the schizo women from the other night is still in the realm of possibility.:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well that was fun. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just logged back on tired after a few hours of intense vidyagayming to find literally everything on fire. Awesome.

After catching up, I've gotta say, this is so uber fucking gay and retarded I don't think I can adequately describe how I feel into words. Honestly, I had (past-tense) some good-will towards Camelot mainly because I didn't know much of anything about him outside of his orbiter status around Rekieta, his collab with her (which was actually pretty funny/good IMO), & their interactions on Twitter (which up until now weren't too abhorrently retarded). But this fucking mongoloid jumped the shark and went full retard so goddamn hard he's now been thrown into the sun, deservedly so. I genuinely cannot comprehend what he thought pulling a stunt like that would accomplish, or why he thought doing it was a good idea in the first place. The heat on him is good, what he did is pure attentionwhore behavior to the highest extreme and the arguments I've seen from some people that he somehow wasn't being malicious or didn't know exactly what he was doing with his baitpost faggotry also confuses me.

Let's say, hypothetically, he actually somehow wasn't being knowingly malicious or trying to stir up drama. Okay, still - someone with that low of an IQ and lack of situational awareness/common sense shouldn't be worth her time. If she'd have to actively tard wrangle someone to not do the most obvious of nonos in the public square, they're a liablity. This is actually just sad to see.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
So yeah, not much to add as I am late to this party but even with what little of what she looks like that we know it's weird anybody believed that photo was her unless in the last few weeks she got some sun, put on some weight, bough clothes that don't look like they belong to the unibomber, and cut her hair for the first time in a decade (do we even know her hair color, I have no memory of it being mentioned ever just that she has long ass hair).
"she got some sun" - That's shadowing, not tan. Looks pretty pale to me despite the dimly lit room with warm lighting.
"put on some weight" - We have no idea how thick she is, just that she isn't too fat. Looks like someone that hasn't worked out a day in their life but doesn't eat a lot.
"bought clothes that don't look like they belong to the unibomber" - Looks like something an autistic girl/young woman with a fixation on dinosaurs would wear.
"and cut her hair for the first time in a decade" - We have no idea on the current state of her hair.

The only thing that makes me think it isn't her, is that phone isn't covered with Pokemon stickers.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The only thing that makes me think it isn't her, is that phone isn't covered with Pokemon stickers.
Her phone case with the Pokemon stickers broke recently... :shiinastare:
The hands don't match

JMForte

This is actually just sad to see.
It's a lose lose situation for Pippa. No matter what she does.

I really feel like one of the odd ones out on this site in not wanting Pippa to engage with these kinds of people/side of the internet because they always end up doing something like this, regardless of if it's intentional or unintentional.

Edit: I am going to add, and this might get people to disagree with me, she is at some fault for this. Engaging with these kinds of drama loving clout chasers always ends up like this and it did come back and bite her in the ass. Just got to hope she realizes this and learns from it but a part of me doubts it seeing as Pippa never seems to learn from these retarded situations. Let's just hope this got big enough for her to realize it and have enough people beat it into her head.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"put on some weight" - We have no idea how thick she is, just that she isn't too fat. Looks like someone that hasn't worked out a day in their life but doesn't eat a lot.
The wrists don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom