"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
PCG reports Pippa is no longer following Camelot on twitter.
Checked the list and he's not there. Not sure if she was following him to begin with though.

JMForte

Kirbopher is also a creep he used to do this shit on Kiara's chat before
Kirbopher is creepy yes, I was one of the few who shit on him when they first collabed but he does have assburgers and is a roll over. If Pippa told him to stop chatting in her youtube chat he absolutely would.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One of the funniest parts about this is he probably just ruined all the progress he's been making trying to get Pippa fans to watch his shit. Dudes been clout-chasing for nothing. :whatastory:
I hope his online career dies and he has to go back to being a cashier at Walmart and some darky stabs him.

Topo Chico

So haven't seen this posted yet Chromu made a tweet in addition to the response she made to Pippa's tweet

archive
Also confirmed that she was the vtuber that Pippa met with that gave her the jo crystal.

the real question is is it charged?

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
So haven't seen this posted yet Chromu made a tweet in addition to the response she made to Pippa's tweet

Also confirmed that she was the person that Pippa met with and gave her the jo crystal.

Sleepy should also be able to confirm it's not Pippa, but one thing to keep in mind is that her friends obviously have incentive to help conceal her identity. I doubt it's actually Pippa though, unless he provides more evidence (not to say he should.)

Kalion

:)
Kirbopher is creepy yes, I was one of the few who shit on him when they first collabed but he does have assburgers and is a roll over. If Pippa told him to stop chatting in her youtube chat he absolutely would.
I used to know Kirbopher from back in the days of a certain Sonic-based message board (yes I'm old). He's always been a creep and cloutchaser and I don't believe anything has changed with him. He probably would shut up if she asked him, he was always quick to find a new target and move on.

Topo Chico

Sleepy should also be able to confirm it's not Pippa, but one thing to keep in mind is that her friends obviously have incentive to help conceal her identity. I doubt it's actually Pippa though, unless he provides more evidence (not to say he should.)
In other doxing situations have you seen other vtubers in the same corpo or friends immediately rally a defense? Genuine question no snark or whatever, I'm relatively new to the vtuber sphere

Hff201

Early Adopter
1687749172302.png
He's not acknowledging the backlash but is definitely online, since he's retweeting other people shilling his videos.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
PCG reports Pippa is no longer following Camelot on twitter.
Checked the list and he's not there. Not sure if she was following him to begin with though.
She was, I checked about 30 minutes ago but didn't think about taking a screenshot. I'm guessing Tenma, Fishman etc. told her to stop interacting with him completely.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Isn't Pippa allergic to cats?

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I used to know Kirbopher from back in the days of a certain Sonic-based message board (yes I'm old). He's always been a creep and cloutchaser and I don't believe anything has changed with him. He probably would shut up if she asked him, he was always quick to find a new target and move on.
Anyone should be able to easily see Kirbopher is a creep, the guy emanates creeper energy in excessive amounts. I blame Pippa's autism that keeps her from being able to figure out what most women seem to catch on to really easily. He's like a troon in a sense.

Flamenco defends Camelot.
Of course he does. Flamenco is a disgusting clout chaser who supported The Horned Rat.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Archive

Flamenco defends Camelot.

Pegmenco my nigga, I don't even hate you, but you make me really want to.

AS I FUCKING SAY THIS, IN THE KIRSCHE DISCORD
1687749621702.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun

Topo Chico

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status