Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Achive

Tenma I love you more every day.

I don't think Tenma's senses have ever been wrong. Its pretty clear that she was the one who got him blacklisted

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I don't think Tenma's senses have ever been wrong. Its pretty clear that she was the one who got him blacklisted
No doubt esp after that off hand reply he sent to her.

Topo Chico

Why would you make the rabbit so anxious, imagine her bpm. I hope this doesn't induce a deepening menhera arc

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Honestly the issue wasn't the male collabs it was that she chose to collab with two giant clout chasing retards. I'm still also convinced that Kirbopher fully intended on trying to groom her too just based on the way he acts. Her interviews last year with males (blizzard devs, miaow, wonders ai guy) were fine because they weren't trying to use her for clout. Hell koefficient and that one guntuber guy she collabed with that same week were fine because again they weren't giant clout chasing assholes.
Exactly. No one cared about Designer Dave or even Miao collabing with Pippa as despite some of their own retardation they have their own things going on and pretty much fucked off after the collab like normal people. Same with DN and countless other males, it's people like Kirbopher and Camelot you have to watch out for, they radiate creeper vibes.

Tenma is good people, her ability to sniff out perverts is unmatchable and I respect her very wise takes on these topics.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Even Airi has something to say, she should be meaner though.

God Camelot is a retard for posting that and clearly wants the attention.

Anime Fan

I love this wolf

archive

Pippa please listen to your coworkers this retard is a piece of shit that only wants to use you for your numbers.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You think that's why decided to do this? Can't farm her clout anymore so he's gotta stab her in the back? God i fucking hate these people

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

So true Lumi

Shit, Lumi posting that was NOT a good idea. Someone needs to let her know to edit it. I don't follow her, but someone should message her. We don't need another Sleepy situation

Anime Fan

Pippa is either too nice, too retarded or a little bit of both

archive

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You think that's why decided to do this? Can't farm her clout anymore so he's gotta stab her in the back? God i fucking hate these people
His life was being a wagie at a Game Stop an Walmart before this, dude would probably stab anyone in the back to retain his tiny bit of clout.

Pippa is super nice, too nice for her own good a lot of the time. I wish she was more vicious towards people like this.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She's just gonna make people think it is her if she keeps defending him agh the one time Sakana should bonk her and he's Awol go figure :pikameefuck:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She agrees about the hands.

I said it in the main thread, but fursuit picture. Real Pippa is stacked compared to this girl.

Anime Fan

JMForte

archive

He absolutely is malicious. My god Pippa stop being a retard for once, you have literally retweeted stuff and talked about cutting people out if they are harmful to your career. This dude is being harmful to your career. Take your own advice.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
So Camelot tweeted out something interesting earlier

archive
Don't know if it is her, but whether it is or isn't I'm still gonna say that Camelot is kind of a piece of shit for posting something like this.

She kind of reminds me of that photo of a blonde woman standing in front of the Pippa billboard. Unfortunately I never saved it, but maybe someone here has the image I'm talking about? I'm going to see if I can scour warosu for it because it was definitely posted on /pcg/.

Short

God Damn the Sun
She kind of reminds me of that photo of a blonde woman standing in front of the Pippa billboard. Unfortunately I never saved it, but maybe someone here has the image I'm talking about? I'm going to see if I can scour warosu for it because it was definitely posted on /pcg/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom