"This is what happens when you don't get abortions, kids"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Where the fuck is she? She has to get infront of this now or it's gonna be tsunami of shit Jesus christ if that is you Pippa you mind boggling fucked up
:vesperfacepalm:
Like she's done dumb stuff before but this is the first time I'm legit mad give me the sticker I don't care

JMForte

Not sure if it's related but who knows. Even if it's not she's probably seen the tweet by now since pcg knows about it now.
She needs to tell him to fuck off or else he's just going to do more shit like this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Where the fuck is she? She has to get infront of this now or it's gonna be tsunami of shit Jesus christ if that is you Pippa you mind boggling fucked up
:vesperfacepalm:
She might not even know, notice how he didn't at her, just used her name. Probably intentionally to drag it out as long as possible before being dispelled if it's not her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I tough you were a bunch of Reticules but this shit is alarming.WTF Pippa

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Someone @ her in the comments though. Where is Zax?
She might not even know, notice how he didn't at her, just used her name. Probably intentionally to drag it out as long as possible before being dispelled if it's not her.

JMForte

Really was a nice set up. Teehee we spent a day together. Teehee here is a picture of her. I really fucking hope it isn't her, because if it is then she is actually far more retarded than I thought would be possible.

Anime Fan

She needs to tell him to fuck off or else he's just going to do more shit like this.
She needs to tell Camelot, Kirbopher, and any other clout chasing fags that are orbiting to fuck right off. This is the worst thing that's happened so far involving these fags, but Camelot and Kirbopher have made it a habit to spam her chat for attention and derail her streams by trying to insert themselves for attention and clout.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ah jeez I made the mistake of checking pcg and of course it's on fire

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I tough you were a bunch of Reticules
I'm wholesome you dork!

Where is Zax?
Cuck shed in a different state?

I really fucking hope it isn't her,
I doubt she'd let someone pull that shit on her but if he did do that without her permission that's really fucking bad as she already has trust issues.

She needs to tell Camelot, Kirbopher, and any other clout chasing fags that are orbiting to fuck right off. This is the worst thing that's happened so far involving these fags, but Camelot and Kirbopher have made it a habit to spam her chat for attention and derail her streams by trying to insert themselves for attention and clout.
No kidding. I knew all these fags were bad news, nothing good ever comes from clout chasers who try to desperately cling on for attention.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm going to trust Reticule on this one, I can think of no greater expert on what Pippa's hands look like.
I can't be completely sure as it's grainy and perspective can mess with it, but the hands look more plump in the picture. There's no identifiable marks though so it's not easy to prove.

Topo Chico

Hands dont look like a match her fingers are longer and skinnier if memory serves. Also they're like 5 states away, aint he in Arkansas and she's in SC that's way too long for a day trip

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
PCG seems to be fairly convinced given the hands and the shirt. I'm not that autistic to remember any shirt shit tho

Anime Fan

I doubt she'd let someone pull that shit on her but if he did do that without her permission that's really fucking bad as she already has trust issues.
The thing is he didn't tag her or anything in it. It was posted 4 hours ago and pcg just found it like 30 minutes ago. And her tweet about regretting opening twitter was also 30 minutes ago. So it's entirely possible she didn't even see the tweet or know about it until it was posted in pcg.

JMForte

Hands dont look like a match her fingers are longer and skinnier if memory serves. Also they're like 5 states away, aint he in Arkansas and she's in SC that's way too long for a day trip
I think he is in Alabama and she is in NC

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
NC to AL is an eight hour drive. Streaming on Thursday, making a 16-hour round trip, then streaming on Saturday seems a bit silly. Dude's a clout-chasing Yamanba trying to drama-bait. I would be deleriously happy to discover she had a social life and romantic prospects, but this is Pippa we're talking about.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
PCG seems to be fairly convinced given the hands and the shirt. I'm not that autistic to remember any shirt shit tho
I think the shirt thing is because it has dinosaurs. Most of the hand cams we've seen she was wearing a sweater and never showed a shirt beyond that.

The thing is he didn't tag her or anything in it. It was posted 4 hours ago and pcg just found it like 30 minutes ago. And her tweet about regretting opening twitter was also 30 minutes ago. So it's entirely possible she didn't even see the tweet or know about it until it was posted in pcg.
She's probably too nice to say anything about it if she is mad about it which sucks and lets the femboy take advantage of her kind nature.

Topo Chico

NC to AL is an eight hour drive. Streaming on Thursday, making a 16-hour round trip, then streaming on Saturday seems a bit silly. Dude's a clout-chasing Yamanba trying to drama-bait. I would be deleriously happy to discover she had a social life and romantic prospects, but this is Pippa we're talking about.
I think he is in Alabama and she is in NC
That's still a looooong fuckin drive for a day or two to meet up with some femboy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom