"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Gotta say that wasn't that bad for a superchat reading stream. The first half with the birthdays chats was shit, but after that when she was taking more time to react to the videos and go on tangents about animals was really comfy. Also it was nice for chat to not be terrible for a change.

Not to concerfag, but when was the last time Pippa had a break that lasted at least one week?
The last actual planned week vacation I remember her taking was end of last June/beginning of last July. I think she was off for like two weeks last October when her computer died, but I think she did some twitter spaces during that whole situation.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Its twitter Yamanbas coping that brought on that trend. Anime getting mainstream was the worst thing to happen, they all thought that japs should cater to them like hollywood has:fishmandispair:
I really fucking hate the whole trend of those faggots acting like anyone with a tan is a darky or that every character is secretly a fag or troon.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Almost 5 am for her and she's still up, go to bed :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

1687715448858.png

I will simply turn a blind eye to the Mega Lopunny since the rest of her picks are pretty solid.

Topo Chico

1687716760459.png

Pokemon post gen 4 are bad; even the gen 4 and under have some wack shit.

e:
Eh I wouldn't say they're bad they're just not as good as gen 1-3. There are definitely some cool pokemon designs post gen 4. Also you called Chandelure based even though that's a gen 5 Pokemon :smugpipi:.
Fuck I thought Chandelure was in the same gen as Driflblim... gen 5 wasn't that bad. Last pokemon game I played was Pokemmo and must have ran across them there and got confused. I'm more salty about the switch releases with the car pokemon and shit
Okay old man, time to take your teeth out and go to bed.
:shiinastare: im not old i just like the classics

i dont think she's gone to sleep yet or is rocking sub 5h of sleep

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 32547

Okay old man, time to take your teeth out and go to bed.

She's a degenerate. So having Lopunny as a fave isn't too surprising.

At least the water isn't Vaporean.
Eh, Vaporeon's only degenerate because of the meme, some people might just think it's cute, and it can be a genuinely good Water-type to have on your team.

Mega Lopunny is a Playboy bunny with ripped tights. If you like it, we know why.

Anime Fan

1687716760459.png

Eh I wouldn't say they're bad they're just not as good as gen 1-3. There are definitely some cool pokemon designs post gen 4. Also you called Chandelure based even though that's a gen 5 Pokemon :smugpipi:.
I do agree with the ones you labeled as furry bait though.

i dont think she's gone to sleep yet or is rocking sub 5h of sleep
Yea looks like she was up posting all night between her CC twitter, her main twitter, and her tumblr. Speaking of looks like she's back to the whole smoking is attractive thing. Don't start smoking you dumb rabbit.
fnqoibfqhg0rf1bfa6.PNG

fb1qibf901bfq3.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I do agree with the ones you labeled as furry bait though.

Yea looks like she was up posting all night between her CC twitter, her main twitter, and her tumblr. Speaking of looks like she's back to the whole smoking is attractive thing. Don't start smoking you dumb rabbit.
View attachment 32551
View attachment 32552
>coomer website
aside

Watame wouldn't want you to smoke, Pippa.

Topo Chico

Lumi coming in hot with the truth, pippa can't handle it
1687725788093.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

She does seem to have an affinity to Lizzard looking dragon monsters. Pippa's a fucking scaly.
You know, people do call Lumi a lizard woman...

Anime Fan

So Camelot tweeted out something interesting earlier

archive
Don't know if it is her, but whether it is or isn't I'm still gonna say that Camelot is kind of a piece of shit for posting something like this.

JMForte

So umm Camelot tweeted out something interesting earlier

archive
Don't know if it is her, but whether it is or isn't I'm still gonna say that Camelot is kind of a piece of shit for posting something like this.

Did people actually think this dude was good news? He thrives off of drama.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

archive

What the fuck is wrong with that Yamanba??? There's no way that's actually her

Oh my fucking God YOU RETARD

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

archive

Exceptionally shitty thing regardless if it's her or not. The hands don't look like the match particularly as she has very thin fingers, but it's hard to say from the image:
1687744299654.png

No kidding, all his shit is just about talking shit about his old employers and picking fights. I think even Nick is distancing himself from Camelot a little bit as the guy isn't interesting.

Anime Fan

Yea I always got the feeling that Camelot was one of the worse dramatubers out there. He always felt like just a major clout chaser that was willing to do almost anything to get attention.
Anyways Pippa just tweeted this out:

archive
Not sure if it's related but who knows. Even if it's not she's probably seen the tweet by now since pcg knows about it now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
With ShortFatOtaku getting ignored I thought today was gonna be a drama free day

:urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom