"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

I'm guessing Pippa is going to ignore it in hopes it goes away. Pippa some things can't be ignored.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Yea I always got the feeling that Camelot was one of the worse dramatubers out there. He always felt like just a major clout chaser that was willing to do almost anything to get attention.
Anyways Pippa just tweeted this out:

archive
Not sure if it's related but who knows. Even if it's not she's probably seen the tweet by now since pcg knows about it now.

1687745789083.png

I'm sure its all sane replies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm guessing Pippa is going to ignore it in hopes it goes away. Pippa some things can't be ignored.
Yuko ignored the BBC thing (because it was an unfounded rrat) which itself overruled the real shit that yukoschizo posted and it worked out.

However PCG seems to be much more hostile at the moment, as the BBC saga had more memeing going on than this so you might be right

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Anime Fan

So Pippa's saying it's not her

Edit: ninja'd

Short

God Damn the Sun
NC to AL is an eight hour drive. Streaming on Thursday, making a 16-hour round trip, then streaming on Saturday seems a bit silly. Dude's a clout-chasing Yamanba trying to drama-bait. I would be deleriously happy to discover she had a social life and romantic prospects, but this is Pippa we're talking about.
I don't actually think that's her, but you didn't consider that she didn't stream on Friday. Also, she asked about her internet the day before, and everyone mentioned it didn't have any problems. However, on the SC stream, it stuttered, so it's possible that she streamed from his place on Saturday.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know, this episode fucking proves Krampus right. A unicorn he may be, and he might have came from the wrong place being a unicorn. However this outcome would have been avoided if she didn't stream with someone outside of the scene

JMForte

You know, this episode fucking proves Krampus right. A unicorn he may be, and he might have came from the wrong place being a unicorn. However this outcome would have been avoided if she didn't stream with someone outside of the scene
I can't believe this entire saga actually made me anti-male collab.... I'm half joking but seriously...

Kalion

:)

Short

God Damn the Sun

kingcaid

Pippa providing me with angry doped up tenma content is a treat. Also kill yourself short.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Thank you Pippa for addressing it, please don't be so nice to such assholes in the future. I'm not talking about the collab, but rather right now where the dude did something really disgusting and fucked up and you're still being professional towards him.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I fucking hate I hate that so much aghhh
There's no way this was an accident or he just didn't understand he used her being away and posting shit on twitter to set this up for drama. What a fucking Yamanba

now is not the time to be polite

Topo Chico

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Tenma I love you more every day.

Thank you Tenma! I swear, Witch Hands Tenma gets me when it comes to this shit, she didn't like Kirbopher either.

Pippa, you're being too nice Pippa. Anyone with a brain should understand if a person uses a fictional identity it's for privacy issues and doxing it is wrong unless you're looking to pick a fight.

This fucker knows Gator, he's probably aware of Metokur and more. He knew what he was doing, and he knew it was wrong, there is no culture gap or excuse for his shitty behavior.

Edit: He's also actively hurting your gen mates and you, as management will probably keep this in mind when it comes to future risky collabs and whether they approve them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I fucking hate I hate that so much aghhh
There's no way this was an accident or he just didn't understand he used her being away and posting shit on twitter to set this up for drama. What a fucking Yamanba

now is not the time to be polite

I use to watch these kind of people back in the day. This is what they do. People are just numbers, stepping stones.

Anime Fan

I can't believe this entire saga actually made me anti-male collab.... I'm half joking but seriously...
Honestly the issue wasn't the male collabs it was that she chose to collab with two giant clout chasing retards. I'm still also convinced that Kirbopher fully intended on trying to groom her too just based on the way he acts. Her interviews last year with males (blizzard devs, miaow, wonders ai guy) were fine because they weren't trying to use her for clout. Hell koefficient and that one guntuber guy she collabed with that same week were fine because again they weren't giant clout chasing assholes.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Pippa didnt learn a shit of the Henri situation these Niggas arent going to stop unless you tell them to do so just say"Fuck Off Retard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom