"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

23 lists holy shit :depressedtako:

Sven

Only 23 lists left, less then I thought there would be and most should be smaller ones as she shouldn't have had many massive SC days in there with the Birthday cleared

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Only 23 lists left, less then I thought there would be and most should be smaller ones as she shouldn't have had many massive SC days in there with the Birthday cleared
200k celebration, outfit reveal, second anniversary

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Still mad a half decent show Edomae Elf was localized to "Otaku Elf". Where the gimmick of the show is that the main character relays random factoids about Edo era Japanese culture they opted to make it sound like generic weebbait dogshit.
That might be the author rather than the localizers, the "Otaku Elf" text is baked into the show's logo. Sometimes authors insist on odd romanizations.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sven

200k celebration, outfit reveal, second anniversary
I had forgotten 200k was in that window but still only 3 big ones in 23 total, it could be so much worse

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Wish she would honestly just say "fuck you chat, the promises are now void". Would be so much nicer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa should pump these out with pippai. it sounds pretty good: Pippai singing "Yellow rose of texas"

Topo Chico

Anime Fan

Sounds like she did forget about the origins collab when she moved the Tera collab lol.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sounds like she did forget about the origins collab when she moved the Tera collab lol.
Aw hell yeah, let's delay TERA for the FOURTH time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
1:1 translation or about as close as you can physically get without sounding completely retarded or fuck right off.
That's what good localization is, it translates it as close as possible but just makes it sound not retarded due to different sentence structures and the like.

Still mad a half decent show Edomae Elf was localized to "Otaku Elf". Where the gimmick of the show is that the main character relays random factoids about Edo era Japanese culture they opted to make it sound like generic weebbait dogshit.
That sounds retarded. Shows that have topics outside of anime are a lot more fun than weebshit focused ones, like Your Boy Kong Ming is fun because of the tie in to the War of Three Kingdoms.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But what if I'm retarded and everyone says i'm an anti when I'm obviously not? How do I show these dumb cunts that I'll never meet irl that I'm not antiing them?
You gotta anti them and dangle their docks in their face so they see how bad it could be and then you can kiss and make up and you get to be the head moderator and groom whoever you want.
:menhera::smugselen:

Anime Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sounded like she was still planning to do the TERA stream after. She said the anniversary collab would only be like 1 or 2 hours.
Kirsche is going to be left out in the rain at the soccer field.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche is going to be left out in the rain at the soccer field.
Menma's is gonna get sued into oblivion by gook lolyers before she gets to it.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Anime Fan

She's gonna talk herself into getting some pet goldfish at this rate.

lvl8

No insect pets. She has at least two ant colony in her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom