"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I FUCKING HATE RILEY AND HER WHORE MOTHER

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa yelling "ew gross" when she sees a monkey on screen seems a bit racist, don't you think?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Pippa yelling "ew gross" when she sees a monkey on screen seems a bit racist, don't you think?
Sounds like an appropriate response to me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1687659336655.png

JMForte

Anime Fan

Well at least these superchat reading streams are pretty good filters. I can't remember the last time her chat moved this slow.

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Just tuned in and holy shit an hour in and she's still on SCs from over 3 months ago?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Imagine you're a random Pippa enjoyer, you go to bed in a hotel, and you wake up and there's a giant billboard of Pippa outside that was put up overnight. You'd probably assume you're having a schizo melty.

Just tuned in and holy shit an hour in and she's still on SCs from over 3 months ago?
Supa's from 3 months ago from one stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The ducks are nice but we're missing best duck
oozora-subaru-subaru.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Give money anonymously to vtubers to support them. Superchats to draw attention to yourself or force them to read your dumbass comment will only result in making them work for hours to read everyone's garbage months after the fact. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Localization is fine if they keep it true to the source, but what's gay is when they inject their own views into the book and show because they can't shut the fuck up about Gamer Gate.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Give money anonymously to vtubers to support them. Superchats to draw attention to yourself or force them to read your dumbass comment will only result in making them work for hours to read everyone's garbage months after the fact. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
That's right. You're supposed to groom your oshi into always reading your normal chats, even if you're a gray name.
Localization is fine if they keep it true to the source, but what's gay is when they inject their own views into the book and show because they can't shut the fuck up about Gamer Gate.
1:1 translation or about as close as you can physically get without sounding completely retarded or fuck right off.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
And if they don't fuck it up just in general.
Still mad a half decent show Edomae Elf was localized to "Otaku Elf". Where the gimmick of the show is that the main character relays random factoids about Edo era Japanese culture they opted to make it sound like generic weebbait dogshit.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
That's right. You're supposed to groom your oshi into always reading your normal chats, even if you're a gray name.

1:1 translation or about as close as you can physically get without sounding completely retarded or fuck right off.
But what if I'm retarded and everyone says i'm an anti when I'm obviously not? How do I show these dumb cunts that I'll never meet irl that I'm not antiing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom