"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

lvl8

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wonder if Pippa's extended break is actually a suspension from the Camelot collab?
If Fishman is doing this stealth suspension shit like Niji he is an actual fucking retard.

hololive ruined /jp/

If Fishman is doing this stealth suspension shit like Niji he is an actual fucking retard.
i like to think pippa read my post about her needing to take a break and experience new things so she has new stories to tell.

now shes talking about suns. coincidence?

JMForte

My favorite thing about this Camelot stuff was Tenma telling someone to kill themselves for asking her to draw art of her and camelot together during her draw stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My favorite thing about this Camelot stuff was Tenma telling someone to kill themselves for asking her to draw art of her and camelot together during her draw stream.
To be fair, when doesn't Tenma tell people to kill themselves?

JMForte

To be fair, when doesn't Tenma tell people to kill themselves?
Just the circumstance of it all,
Also doesn't help his case when he has mentioned knowing what Pippa looks like.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Just the circumstance of it all -snip-
Also doesn't help his case when he has mentioned knowing what Pippa looks like.
Too bad, I feel like tenma would work well on his show.

EDIT: Seems like the Camelot guy talked a bit more about this. He said that yes, pippa did it without consulting management, and no other girls will be able to collab with him:

Last edited:

cucurut

Too bad, I feel like tenma would work well on his show.

EDIT: Seems like the Camelot guy talked a bit more about this. He said that yes, pippa did it without consulting management, and no other girls will be able to collab with him:

They sound so insufferable, fish did well. Frankly, rekieta is backstabber, I'm glad he is not allowed to collab.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
They sound so insufferable, fish did well. Frankly, rekieta is backstabber, I'm glad he is not allowed to collab.
Sounds like Dear Rabbit decided to push her "forgiveness and not permission" luck while management was busy with the new Invaders. Hopefully that doesn't have any sort of knock-on effect.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That was a good stream, I genuinely hope she doesn't get bonked over anything and can go on again to watch him eat tarantulas. Hopefully this is also a sign of management loosening up a little and letting her associate with more people on that side of the Internet, maybe even right the wrongs they committed with leading Rekieta on for so long and blueballing him. I especially enjoyed the brief lolcow conversations they had (about Ralph & the Wings/Boogie fight) that nowadays don't ever really have a chance to happen in her solo streams or other collabs because A.) they just don't ever come up naturally and B.) management/jannies are scared of her ability to make fun of people.

JMForte

Would be funny if Pippa mentioned any of this on stream to clarify some of this retarded shit btr she's grown beyond doing stuff like that. It was always funny back in the day when she would try to clarify things.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Would be funny if Pippa mentioned any of this on stream to clarify some of this retarded shit btr she's grown beyond doing stuff like that. It was always funny back in the day when she would try to clarify things.
There are absolutely going to be superchats about it, and she'll not have the filter to stop herself from at least talking about it at a surface level.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
While I still assume Pippa probably just had a family based long holiday weekend, banning collabs seems pretty silly. I don't think anyone else from PC could give less fucks about hanging around any of that entire crew. Even IF Tenma for some reason jumped in to collab it's just going to be autistic muscle worship and probably lead into health/fitness shit. Beyond that it's not like when she collabs with anyone from twitch or whatever who's at least vaguely in the vtuber sphere. I bet the stream would probably die down pretty quickly.
Whereas the Pippa collab was harmless bullshit. Inoffensive to anybody who doesn't tardrage over the mere existence of "bad people" on the internet making fun of retards anyway.

That said, it's been a while since the fishman has done anything particularly retarded, so I reserve making a full denial of any stealth suspensions simply because that would really fill the quota of doing something retarded.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I doubt it was a stealth suspension, she's been tweeting all weekend and was hanging out in the new girls' stream chats, and she's back tonight, missing one regular stream that would overlap with a company event and one collab stream that would've been outside of her usual scheduled time anyway is hardly telling of a suspension.

I think if anything Fishfag's probably trying to cut down the collabs with people who don't necessarily 'get' vtuber culture, because as funny as Camelot telling Pippa he wants to take her to a strip club is to us, it's probably horrifying to other more idol-adjacent figures in the industry, and if he were to latch on to the company as a whole and started talking like that to the other girls who might not handle it as well as Pippa does it could start causing actual problems.

I'd still say that way of thinking is overprotective, but not unexpected.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I doubt it was a stealth suspension, she's been tweeting all weekend and was hanging out in the new girls' stream chats, and she's back tonight, missing one regular stream that would overlap with a company event and one collab stream that would've been outside of her usual scheduled time anyway is hardly telling of a suspension.

I think if anything Fishfag's probably trying to cut down the collabs with people who don't necessarily 'get' vtuber culture, because as funny as Camelot telling Pippa he wants to take her to a strip club is to us, it's probably horrifying to other more idol-adjacent figures in the industry, and if he were to latch on to the company as a whole and started talking like that to the other girls who might not handle it as well as Pippa does it could start causing actual problems.

FrjeatQXoAAu-uO.png

JMForte

Camelot already said he contacted multiple of the girls to get collabs and we already know a few of the girls do get annoyed at Pippa for some of the things she does. We know Tenma hates this side of the internet.

Big rrat that probably isn't true: Pippa was asked to drop out of the Forrest collab by some of the girls being annoyed at her over Camelot.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
If fishman was gonna put his foot down it should have been before I had to suffer Kirbopher's pathetic displays, even in spite of Reticule massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom