[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Big rrat that probably isn't true: Pippa was asked to drop out of the Forrest collab by some of the girls being annoyed at her over Camelot.
I'm pretty sure one of the girls mentioned Pippa being in the collab was a "maybe" earlier on in the week, but I can't remember who. She was probably just waiting on confirmation for tentative plans.

cucurut

I'm pretty sure one of the girls mentioned Pippa being in the collab was a "maybe" earlier on in the week, but I can't remember who. She was probably just waiting on confirmation for tentative plans.
no

E: and here's more

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hi Pippa, it's Mamakin. By the way we need you down here a day earlier than we talked about because your cousin whoever-the-fuck is going to be in town. What do you mean you don't want to skip another stream, I already promised such-and-such you'd be here, you know she hasn't seen you in a month of Sundays. Oh quit whining and come see us you're making them so much money they won't mind. A collab? That's like a shift, right? Just call out and they'll replace you for that one shift.

With that I have invented a scenario in which everything can be explained by parents who don't value her time instead of imagining that all the Phase girls secretly hate each other. I will now shut up until stream.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Archive

Any reason this particular comment appealed to you, @Reticule?

Kenticule puts most of the degen shit on his Twitter because he knows he'd be immediately banned if he tried doing this on the forum.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I wonder if Pippa's extended break is actually a suspension from the Camelot collab?

What extended break? She'll be streaming tonight, right on her normal schedule. Do you just mean the Sons of the Forest thing? There could be any number of reasons for missing a stream that was outside her normal schedule in the first place.

Pippa did it without consulting management

Funny if true but I really doubt it. A 5-minute call-in to a Jim stream I could understand but not a full-length interview that was announced to happen days in advance. Surely someone was aware this was going to happen. I don't know anything about this Camelot guy but is he really so edgy that a post-hoc company-wide ban is necessary? I think just the other talents not caring about this guy or wanting to interview with him is more likely.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Funny if true but I really doubt it. A 5-minute call-in to a Jim stream I could understand but not a full-length interview that was announced to happen days in advance. Surely someone was aware this was going to happen. I don't know anything about this Camelot guy but is he really so edgy that a post-hoc company-wide ban is necessary? I think just the other talents not caring about this guy or wanting to interview with him is more likely.
He's not particularly edgy himself but he's very close with Rackets who she's already been told she can't work with, so she was being a bit cheeky not clearing it with management first. I imagine Fish stopped caring to have her clear every collab since all the other recent ones with other vtubers/twitch normies like Koe/the Kirbopher stuff aren't really that out of the ordinary for a vtuber, and this is the first one in a while where he'd rather have shot it down beforehand if he'd bothered to look into who Camelot is.

themanimthehills

because as funny as Camelot telling Pippa he wants to take her to a strip club is to us, it's probably horrifying to other more idol-adjacent figures in the industry,
I thought Phase wasn't trying to be seen as idol adjacent.

kingcaid

chrome_8DppdF3dh6.png
Viewer submitted conspiracy stream for the weekly reminder that gatekeeping is a good thing.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Viewer submitted conspiracy stream for the weekly reminder that gatekeeping is a good thing.
Man, I want to submit some, but that'd involve using discord...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
All of my favorite conspiracies would get me banned from the Discord.
:annoyedpippa:
That's the problem with these things, you can't talk about the actually real ones. Like Hollywood being a paedophile ring, the US government giving autistic kids guns, and Phase-Connect secretly funding the Kiwi Farms.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
All of my favorite conspiracies would get me banned from the Discord.
:annoyedpippa:
When Comrade Del did his conspiracy tier list way back when, he specifically skipped my suggestion of The Founders, because he doesn't want to die.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That's the problem with these things, you can't talk about the actually real ones.
Don't worry, there's no way this entire stream will go by without at least one mention of (((Zionists))) and (((Globalists))) thanks to chat. It wouldn't be a conspiracy stream without it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Don't worry, there's no way this entire stream will go by without at least one mention of (((Zionists))) and (((Globalists))) thanks to chat. It wouldn't be a conspiracy stream without it.
Or Space Nazis.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The good news is you can cover one of those by claiming it's a reference to a recent vtuber graduation. So it obviously couldn't be inferences about any singular other thing at all. 100% impossible.
:smugpipi:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom