"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Not really related but Twitch really needs to eat shit with the "about to beat your record" hypetrain shit popup to push people to spend money. Showed up at lvl 9, her record is lvl 12, something like 70+ subs away at least.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Very quiet Pippa mouth noises, adorable.

Probably all of it. In fact I currently imagine that she basically just tries to do shit until she knows she's going to pass out from being tired in an attempt to just permanantly fill time between unconsiousness.
That's not necessarily bad if she can channel it in a healthy way, and if she has an addictive personality then it could be a better thing to be addicted to than other things. Who knows, if she works out her other problems she might even benefit from the built up work ethic later.

If that's the case, good. Anything to keep her having dumb thoughts.
While optimistic, it can lead to a bad crash. I hope she's ok.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sleepy deserves a lot better than the hand she got dealt.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is now just realizing the media has lied about portrayal of women in the past.

Edit: I'm going to make a guess that this woman has no husband and is just using this to lure men in.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am going to be honest, I prefer these movie watchalong streams over the Pokemon streams for Twitch guerillas, because A.) they're comfier and B.) there is a decreased chance of depression spiral tangents taking hold of her and what I described in my effortpost's big first paragraph regarding cope sessions happening. She actually has to focus on the movie here and it helps.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I am going to be honest, I prefer these movie watchalong streams over the Pokemon streams for Twitch guerillas, because A.) they're comfier and B.) there is a decreased chance of depression spiral tangents taking hold of her and what I described in my effortpost's big first paragraph regarding cope sessions happening. She actually has to focus on the movie here and it helps.
She also tends to eat during them, which is a huge plus.

Sven

I was very tempted by Karaoke but after the manicness she was displaying at the end of the stream I went movie for that reason as well

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She also tends to eat during them, which is a huge plus.
As an added bonus, even chat manages to not be spamming as much shit to try and be funny. It's just really chill all around most the time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa found a new person to oshi, and she's a dead woman.

Anime Fan

She also seems to genuinely enjoy these classic movie watchalongs. Also chat is a lot more chill and a lot less terrible during these kind of streams.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is watching a man get murdered because he's too horny for a pig faced cheater, but still doesn't believe some guy would compliment her shoes.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think movie night is also good for her in that it provides her with novel experiences and I think that's deeply important when you find yourself stuck in a loop like not saying its going to solve everything or even necessarily anything, but its something.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why would you freeze dry skittles? You know, never mind, she's eating at least.

Edit: This post-minor sister is getting cucked hard.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp this was shitty to come back to.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa didn't know what a phone book is.

I just felt the wrinkles set in.

hololive ruined /jp/

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa "whats!" so adorable!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom