"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She read this superchat out, I broke my containment in chat again and said "LOWTIERGOD YOURSELF, SUPERCHATTER.", and she read that too.

Also:
View attachment 27281
Sleepy God bless your heart for tryin.
Pippa literally has no ability to comprehend how fucking insane this shit sounds. You're imagining character dialogue wheels for basic IRL conversations and interactions for Godsake lady. For the love of God Pippa at least CONSIDER the comment from someone who is actively going through an effort to be your friend and support you POSSIBLY cares more about your well being than the guy going "No lololol everyone is definitely following you schizo lady."

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I literally remember very little of my retail working experience from 8 years ago. I still remember my high school days. The interaction wasn't that deep Pips.
The only thing I remember from my retail life is being constantly accused of racism.

JMForte

"i do have some level of reasonability"
Pippa can be extremely reasonable at times but she can also be unreasonable to the highest extreme. It's one extreme or the other with her like always.

Negzana

This stream proves to me that If any of the people who say they want to date Pippa actually dated Pippa they would kill themselves in a week
See this is why I am smarter, I am sane enough to realize that I can't fix Pippa.

Lia on the other hand...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This stream proves to me that If any of the people who say they want to date Pippa actually dated Pippa they would kill themselves in a week
I don't know, I've dated crazier.

chihirogumi

I've dated a woman with similar mental illnesses. Never again.
c06.jpg

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Hi Pippa, sorry someone stole part of my name and confused you but I assure you I am the superior Sopmod.

Well that was fucking wild, to go from a very calm valium-esque stream... into that. Towards the end she did that higher pitched sharp vocalization where she almost starts crying once or twice. Damn dawg. Rough end.

Honestly I feel like her end of the week streams get this way because of her taking Sunday and Monday off and self-admittedly having nothing to do but stream. This problem is solvable but 1) she doesn't like leaving the house and 2) she doesn't really commit to anything hobby-wise outside of streaming.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Well that was fucking wild, to go from a very calm valium-esque stream... into that. Towards the end she did that higher pitched sharp vocalization where she almost starts crying once or twice. Damn dawg. Rough end.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Retail workers are mean sometimes because their job fucking blows, and you can't just take it all day without dishing it back out.
Literally my worst days back when I worked in retail were the ones where it was dead as fuck and I had nobody to talk to. Can't chat with a coworker for too long, because their manager gets pissed off I'm interrupting their workflow. If I talk to a friendly Joe about mundane shit and life, I won't get yelled at because as far as management knows, I'm either making a sale or establishing the store is a friendly environment with people around the corner to help. Also talking with a customer for +10 minutes (I've had it happen) is so fucking good because I'm getting paid to stand around and goof off with some random. I'm not even extroverted, I just enjoy breaking the monotony of retail wage slaving.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Hi Pippa, sorry someone stole part of my name and confused you but I assure you I am the superior Sopmod.
This is getting out of hand, now there's two of them.
1682615510072353.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'd say living with Zax's mom did far worse for her mentally than living alone.
I somewhat agree if we believe Pippa's stories but going by how retarded she seems to be acting I wonder if it was all just in her head and she was just some sweet lady and Pippa was just assuming the worst every time they interacted.

Her parents.
Nah this is not her parents at this point. This is the effect of being terminally online for over a decade. The brain-rot levels are critical.

Being this schizophrenic and paranoid isn't human nature, because a lot of people don't live in Rapeville Yamanbatown, USA.
She constructed a very fucked up version of the world in her head based on shit she has seen in movies and stories she has read in 4chan.

Jesus fucking Christ she's inhumanly retarded.

>superchat with a good point
>ignore
>superchat that's as retarded as her
>2 minute monologue about how she's right
Yep.
I am seriously getting tired of her shit.

And there is literally nothing anyone can say to get through to her, lest she actually go to a goddamn fucking therapist.
But "therapist are bad" and "meds are bad".

She has a perfect case study about what happens when you quit your meds for a few months. Compare October 2022 Lia with Present day Lia.

Pippa stop ignoring Sleepy and listen to her for once.
Pippa is the kind of person that has 50 people around her constantly giving her advice on how to improve and do better and she goes and listens to the hobo at the park that's masturbating against the wall screaming at the birds because the pigeons are government surveillance machines.

Topo Chico

Relevant I guess? Sleepy good.

1685076163721.png
edit: pip reply:
1685076930342.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I somewhat agree if we believe Pippa's stories but going by how retarded she seems to be acting I wonder if it was all just in her head and she was just some sweet lady and Pippa was just assuming the worst every time they interacted.
Pippa has a lot of things she over embellishes in her head but it's always rooted in something and she will usually be aware enough to point out what's her and what's the other person. Even with the shoe thing she didn't make it out like he was being rude directly, rather that she thought he had some motive she couldn't figure out.

With the roommate thing she was much more clear it was external to her.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nah this is not her parents at this point. This is the effect of being terminally online for over a decade. The brain-rot levels are critical.
Gonna have to disagree with you there. Childhood development is extremely important to how a person behaves later on in life. Having your parents react to you negatively and be non-supportive and not proactive in your life is more often than not a recipe for mental health issues in life, and it definitely shapes you as an adult. Can you still become successful, happy and healthy despite this? Of course, but it's not easy and not all that common.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I also hate the chat man, half of the chat or more is to blame for keeping the negative shit going, either by superchatting or whatever. So frustrating.

edit: pip reply:

Unironically her rn.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Gonna have to disagree with you there. Childhood development is extremely important to how a person behaves later on in life. Having your parents react to you negatively and be non-supportive and not proactive in your life is more often than not a recipe for mental health issues in life, and it definitely shapes you as an adult. Can you still become successful, happy and healthy despite this? Of course, but it's not easy and not all that common.
All of what you say is absolutely true, but at some point you still need to take control of your own life, and at least try. Again, the people I know are a casserole of broken families, extreme poverty, diagnosed mental illness, or all three combined, and I don't think a single one of them are this uh, resigned? Or immature about it all? I guess? I can't think of a better term for it.

For someone who is so hung up on people moving away and becoming independent as soon as they can, she sure doesn't want to accept any of the responsibilities to yourself that come with that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
All of what you say is absolutely true, but at some point you still need to take control of your own life, and at least try. Again, the people I know are a casserole of broken families, extreme poverty, diagnosed mental illness, or all three combined, and I don't think a single one of them are this uh, resigned? Or immature about it all? I guess? I can't think of a better term for it.

For someone who is so hung up on people moving away and becoming independent as soon as they can, she sure doesn't want to accept any of the responsibilities to yourself that come with that.
You're right, not trying to deny that Pippa has to do the work herself if she wants to actually be happy. It's something everybody has to do, it's just that you either end up with a head start or very far behind likely based on how you were raised.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I also hate the chat man, half of the chat or more is to blame for keeping the negative shit going, either by superchatting or whatever. So frustrating.
This is probably gay to admit but I unironically got super goddamn MATI with some of the retarded dumb as shit chats and superchats earlier encouraging her behavior and reaffirming it (which of course she latches onto as validation). Genuinely, fuck those people, they are the types of subhuman Yamanbacattle filth who should feel like fucking killing themselves, not Pippa.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom