Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I'M NOT GONNA KILL MYSELF!"
You better not you retard.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Debating the voices in my head with facts and logic.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 27270

wow bro so funny hahaha
She read this superchat out, I broke my containment in chat again and said "LOWTIERGOD YOURSELF, SUPERCHATTER.", and she read that too.

Also:
1685074878583.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

LISTEN TO SLEEPY, FUCK
1685075059200.png

she keeps superchatting because she likes you and this has been a very troubling end to stream

JMForte

Pippa is turning 25 soon right? Her brain will stop developing soon, her menhera is just solidifying. Probably just developing the schizophrenia part of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This dono reading makes me unironically sad. Hope she gets better/gets treatment w/e.
Same, I want to support the funny quirky rabbit that memes about glowies, but I just come away depressed most of the time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
LISTEN TO SLEEPY, FUCK
View attachment 27283
No, no, why would she listen to Sleepy, when she can listen to JohnAwakenedOneIntelelctual2009 going on about how she's totally right and everyone else is just sheeple.

Retail workers are mean sometimes because their job fucking blows, and you can't just take it all day without dishing it back out.

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm not watching the stream about to go to bed but hearing this kind of stuff makes me wonder if the final yab will involve Pippa or Haachama. I was hedging bets on it being Chammers but Pippa might beat her to the chase,
Haachama is way more in touch and dealing with her problems. She was posting members only posts almost daily about how her life was going and what she was doing to improve the problems she was having. Actual accountability from a woman. Her manager putting her on hiatus is worrying, but Pippa doesn't have a tard wrangler.

lvl8

Spergatory

Early Adopter
God Pippa's actually pissing me off right now and I hate to be MATI.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Did the mods like tell her to shut down her stream? Good idea, jesus christ.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is turning 25 soon right? Her brain will stop developing soon, her menhera is just solidifying. Probably just developing the schizophrenia part of Paranoid Schizophrenia.
I think she can still be fixed, and I could be the one to fix her. I'd teach her to love again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"i do have some level of reasonability"

chihirogumi

I literally remember very little of my retail working experience from 8 years ago. I still remember my high school days. The interaction wasn't that deep Pips.

Sven

Kanck

This stream proves to me that If any of the people who say they want to date Pippa actually dated Pippa they would kill themselves in a week

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Completely reasonable supa?
IGNORE.
Bias confirmation supa.
DAS RITE.

ESCALATING LEVELS OF

Y E P

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's multiple deep-seated mental illness given to her by her family from her damn birth. She unironically needs a new family, not just some damn therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom