"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow, that's so unusual to see Pippa's CCV just jump up so much, I forget how big some Vtubers are.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Had Gus just not told his wife what he was planning, he could have easily won.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh my gosh the vtuber formerly known as Pikamee just raided the alt right nazi vtuber Pippa Pipkin.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I hesistate to tell Pippa to stay up, but I'm too paranoid about her recent mental state to tell her not to distract herself for another hour+ if she isn't tired enough to fall asleep. :depressedtako:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh my gosh the vtuber formerly known as Pikamee juat raided the alt right nazi vtuber Pippa Pipkin.

Sven

Oh my gosh the vtuber formerly known as Pikamee juat raided the alt right nazi vtuber Pippa Pipkin.
This is made better with her wearing a frog and all that

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I can not be scared, I fear nothing." - Woman who avoided peeing for three hours out of fear after watching spooky videos.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The Pippa double-feature picture show, I wanna go....:pippasquish:

hololive ruined /jp/

"I can not be scared, I fear nothing." - Woman who avoided peeing for three hours out of fear after watching spooky videos.
you said it, they were certainly filled with spooks.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We're almost on page 1,000. Can we make it there before the end of this stream? I think so!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
We're almost on page 1,000. Can we make it there before the end of this stream? I think so!
Alright everybody shut up so thhrang doesn't get his wish.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Let's speed it up.

Do you guys think Pippa reads this thread? I'm interested in your theories.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
you said it, they were certainly filled with spooks.
I do worry about her bladder and kidneys if she's able to hold it for hours like that way too often.

No way, if she was on here, she'd have reached out to me by now no doubt.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm_doing_my_part.jpg
Also uh..
:holohag::hololove:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lvl8

Posting for 1k.
Let's speed it up.

Yes, but just like the farms she wont admit it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa isn't going to sleep after watching this movie. :pippasadl:

She asked you to DM her about a collab, Ken.
Pippa! I'm not Ken Pippa! Don't listen to their lies and slander Pippa!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She used to read all my posts a none of @Reticule 's , but not anymore because somebody exposed me for not being a real dinosaur :pippasadl:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it may eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

If the system breaks down the consequences will still be very painful. But the bigger the system grows the more disastrous the results of its breakdown will be, so if it is to break down it had best break down sooner rather than later.

We therefore advocate a revolution against the industrial system. This revolution may or may not make use of violence; it may be sudden or it may be a relatively gradual process spanning a few decades. We can’t predict any of that. But we do outline in a very general way the measures that those who hate the industrial system should take in order to prepare the way for a revolution against that form of society. This is not to be a political revolution. Its object will be to overthrow not governments but the economic and technological basis of the present societ

In this article we give attention to only some of the negative developments that have grown out of the industrial-technological system. Other such developments we mention only briefly or ignore altogether. This does not mean that we regard these other developments as 2 unimportant. For practical reasons we have to confine our discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which we have something new to say. For example, since there are well-developed environmental and wilderness movements, we have written very little about environmental degradation or the destruction of wild nature, even though we consider these to be highly important

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom