"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well some expected confirmation in that Koe, This guy, and Camelot all reached out to her. Kirb is the only one we don't know who messaged who but we know at the least that was done spontaneously and wasn't planned in much of any way.
Pippa just attracts the attention of men without even trying. The perfect woman.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Of course the commiefornians sick the feds and glowies on someone for liking guns, of course.

He should have initiated Beanie Defense Protocols

1685053437646.png

I just realized that the ccv is sub-200. The chat's also comfy again, bros.
He started with over 500.

He's not a bad dude so far, just very boring sounding. He needs a little more confidence and he'll be ok.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I just realized that the ccv is sub-200. The chat's also comfy again, bros.
Any chat with JL7tard in it can't be that good

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is she building a fucking Colress in the background.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He couldn't be monetized, he's under 1k subs and you need that plus 4k watch hours unless you do shorts, then you need millions of views on shorts.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
also this guy is liquid Valium
I guess, honestly I prefer this over the Freddie Mercury collab, just real comfy and chill. Feels like an actual fan interaction opposed to streamer-as-a-fan.

Topo Chico

🔢fag warning: I know this guy is a literal who but even yesterday when Pippa just showed up on Tenmas stream out of the blue the stream jumped from 850ish ccv to near 2k. This is a planned stream trying to hold 170 ccv. This is a strong filter.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I know this guy is a literal who but even yesterday when Pippa just showed up on Tenmas stream out of the blue the stream jumped from 850ish ccv to near 2k. This is a planned stream trying to hold 170 ccv. This is a strong filter.
That was during Pippa's normal stream time and advertised in her chat, this is at a weird time with no waiting room on her channel.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I guess, honestly I prefer this over the Freddie Mercury collab, just real comfy and chill. Feels like an actual fan interaction opposed to streamer-as-a-fan.
He's kind of growing on me he's slow to start but he's not awful

Sven

I know this guy is a literal who but even yesterday when Pippa just showed up on Tenmas stream out of the blue the stream jumped from 850ish ccv to near 2k. This is a planned stream trying to hold 170 ccv. This is a strong filter.
Not too shocked this one is quieter, has she advertised this one in any way herself. As for the Tenma jump she linked/informed in her then late stream about it so people had a clue and it was at her normal time.

This stream has no tweet recently about it, 3 hours early, on his channel, and Minecraft

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He's been very quiet, outside of taking jabs at the stream.
View attachment 27200
I generally attempt to avoid talking shit about people not here to defend themselves outside of those that invite it like Chase but god damn you're in someone else's house be nice or shut the fuck up.

Topo Chico

Not too shocked this one is quieter, has she advertised this one in any way herself. As for the Tenma jump she linked/informed in her then late stream about it so people had a clue and it was at her normal time.

This stream has no tweet recently about it, 3 hours early, on his channel, and Minecraft
She did on twitter, but you and Reticule are right, there's no feeding in from her YouTube account or day of tweets ect

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Word to the wise, no matter how obvious and stupid a joke is, if someone wants to use your post for their agenda, they will overlook any context at all. During the Dankula trial the prosecution argued they couldn't include context as evidence and the court upheld it.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

she did retweet but I had to check that I kind of forgot it was happening until I checked the forum

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Word to the wise, no matter how obvious and stupid a joke is, if someone wants to use your post for their agenda, they will overlook any context at all. During the Dankula trial the prosecution argued they couldn't include context as evidence and the court upheld it.
Word of the wise, if they want to fuck with you, all their "laws" will magically get side-stepped, context or no context.

Sven

She did on twitter, but you and Reticule are right, there's no feeding in from her YouTube account or day of tweets ect
she did retweet but I had to check that I kind of forgot it was happening until I checked the forum
I did mention recently, unless I missed something or am failing to twitter right (god forbid) she hasn't retweeted about it since the 22nd which wouldn't be much to remember normally but this week has been quite chaotic in trying to follow when & where the hell the rabbit is streaming at any given time.

Still so confused how she lost a Roomba, she has stated she doesn't own furniture outside her stream room and bedroom so where the hell do you lose a big plastic disk.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I agree with Pippa, Beach HATE!

Word of the wise, if they want to fuck with you, all their "laws" will magically get side-stepped, context or no context.
An oldie but a goodie:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm reminded of that college student in Michigan who got fucked over by an Instagram joke about his rifle, the state appellate court literally ignored Supreme Court precedent on the definition of imminent from cases like Brandenburg v. Ohio and all of his context of that joke, denied his appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom