"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I was disappointed at the start but gun bro wasn't that bad I guess. I'm just used to new collabs trying really hard to impress and get your attention quickly

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Good stream. Guy isn't a fаggot, had interesting things to say, and the most complaints I have were his lack of confidence/the occasional bits of dead air and awkwardness/spaghetti spilling - still not unbearably bad, though. Very comfy overall.
Just got home, and even this thread has slowed down compared to normal. It really that boring?
There just wasn't really much to say. She didn't say anything insane, her takes were all correct, the guy wasn't an annoying sped, and chat was actually tolerable - all things that lined up to make this thread slower.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wouldn't call it boring, just more of a general chatting stream with someone who hasn't found his voice yet. Otherwise was a fun listen.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Good to hear. I had higher hopes with this than the other ones, so I'll check the vod a little later.

Sven

This was the collab I had the least expectations for given I had no clue who this guy was but in the end it was just a pretty chill time. Not much happened but don't need every stream to be the roller coaster ride.

For the VoD curious I would say throw it on as background sometime, starts a bit awkward but it's a fairly new guy that just decided fuck it lets stream one day collabing with someone he looks up to so that is to be expected.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
On my end, I was one of the ones who forgot. She's just been all over the place this week and my week started craptastic so I've been terrible at catching up lol
If the worst anybody can say is that it's mostly just some sort of quietish chill session, then he's probably the best male collab that's happened with her. Everything else was basically either super gay, super commie, or some level ofboth.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm waiting for Kenticule to finally gather up the courage to directly ask her for a collab, like she suggested to him on Twitter.

If the worst anybody can say is that it's mostly just some sort of quietish chill session, then he's probably the best male collab that's happened with her. Everything else was basically either super gay, super commie, or some level ofboth.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
The best male collab was when she called into Jim's final Odysee stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Good to hear. I had higher hopes with this than the other ones, so I'll check the vod a little later.
I think the biggest problem was she wasn't interviewing him, and he wasn't really playing the part of the interviewer either. So there were some interesting parts, but it was more of a random conversation that didn't have as many good topics raised as something where one person is posing questions.

I'm waiting for Kenticule to finally gather up the courage to directly ask her for a collab, like she suggested to him on Twitter.
How do you know I haven't collabed with Pippa already? :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1685060513919.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How do you know I haven't collabed with Pippa already? :smugpipi:
Are you hinting that you and Pippa are going to release a duo song cover soon, Ken?

JMForte

Some topics were interesting but I was trying not to fall asleep.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
He's too busy buying Tenma art.

Archive

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Former Pippa mod attempting to rig a vote, stop the fucking count (vote for rage game)
1685061306330.png

and it fucking worked bitch
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
winning.png

my part.jpg

Ah fuck clock me.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa has a 3D printer?

Edit: $1,100 dollars "fancy" printer. That's a cheap china printer Pippa.
Cheap printers are like 300-600, roughly 1000-2000 can buy something with good print quality, past that price range it gets into diminishing returns for what you're paying unless you're using more exotic/expensive filaments, complex parts and need something like larger build volumes.

hololive ruined /jp/

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Cheap printers are like 300-600, roughly 1000-2000 can buy something with good print quality, past that price range it gets into diminishing returns for what you're paying unless you're using more exotic/expensive filaments, complex parts and need something like larger build volumes.
If it's a resin printer maybe, but filament printers at the $1-2,000 mark tend to either be really cheap China shit or small in size. You can get nice ones that still come from China but have been QC tested and upgraded in a country that cares for about $3-5,000 that has more than a square foot of printing space and uses filament instead of dipping in resin. If you're going above that price point, you're basically paying for support options after the fact and/or getting something of a higher industrial quality with a very large footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom