"Sana! Bed now!"Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We've had a new "she's gonna sell out just like Nyanners" arc at least once a month for nearly two years now, some new material would be nice.

I dunno man, it very much sounds and reads like him.
I'm not entirely sure.

@Short, did you write that?

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
I don't think this is actually Krampus. btw

I mean he literally SC'd pretty much a shortened and less salty version of this at her, what more evidence do you need?

JMForte

View attachment 26938
What does he think Pippa is grifting though? Pippa has always been open about wanting to collab with these kinds of people and isn't pulling a nyanners like he has deluded himself into thinking she has. It's very impressive that Pippa always attracts some of the most retarded schizos known to man.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
What does he think Pippa is grifting though? Pippa has always been open about wanting to collab with these kinds of people and isn't pulling a nyanners like he has deluded himself into thinking she has. It's very impressive that Pippa always attracts some of the most retarded schizos known to man.
It's Unicorn behavior. How the fuck this stinky rabbit still has unicorns will remain an outright mystery to me. She already goes 'I'm not GFE', like once a week.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Krampus actually reads here, I want you to know that nobody will miss you, and that the few people who even notice you're gone will spit on your grave, fаggot. You've contributed nothing of value in your 19 months of membership other than be a disgusting lolcalf freak projecting deviant sexual fantasies towards her in 75% of the chat messages you send, with the other 25% being attentionseeking faggotry. You clearly have zero understanding of her, her community, or her interests, and you are better off gone if you've been here for nearly 2 years and have this much of a fundamental misunderstanding of things. You are unironically one of the worst people regularly active in her chat, and you eating a shotgun would genuinely measurably improve the quality of chat. Eat shit, and I'm glad you've finally been filtered over something so braindead retarded, Yamanba.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pulling a Nyanners' part makes me think it's a troll. I have seen similar long posts after every Pippa stream, and it just doesn't make sense to me that he would have been the one behind those.
that said:

2023-05-242.png

1684905503586354.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 26938
>She is now in the same group as Mori, Kroni, and Amelia
So she's becoming the most based of the Hololive EN talents? Damn Pippa, keep it up!
:mikothumbsl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
So professional vtuber simp Koefficient is gonna have Pippa on his "interview show" "In the Rabbit Hole"

He said he wants to have a "vtuber gives advice" section for this episode, and this quote in particular hit me in my funni, given recent events.

JMForte

One year and 7 months is 19 months. It matches.
View attachment 26946
Is he going to do what Henri does and not be able to move on? It's kind of funny that these retards that talk about getting filtered never actually get filtered. They just turn into hate watchers.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is he going to do what Henri does and not be able to move on?
If he does, that's a one way trip to getting a thread made on him on this forum, and if we get enough information on him and it escalates, I'm absolutely willing to also make a Kiwi Farms thread if it gets to that point and there's enough content/milk.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Raiding a coworker after stream? It's so over, bros...
You know today my internet went out and being deprived of my Shiina I lost my will to remain conscious and fell fast asleep, when it eventually came back on and I was awakened by loud alien vtubers that had been raided into by Shiina and Lia, I switched over to Pippa to find her playing a game in earnest and I did think: Have I woken up in a new timeline? Does Pippa actually play good games now? Will Pippa be okay now?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You know today my internet went out and being deprived of my Shiina I lost my will to remain conscious and fell fast asleep, when it eventually came back on and I was awakened by loud alien vtubers that had been raided into by Shiina and Lia, I switched over to Pippa to find her playing a game in earnest and I did think: Have I woken up in a new timeline? Does Pippa actually play good games now? Will Pippa be okay now?
Maybe I'm just predisposed to assume the worst but I'm uneasy. Just hope it's just her taking Jordan Peterson's advice and finally cleaning her room.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How the fuck this stinky rabbit still has unicorns will remain an outright mystery to me. She already goes 'I'm not GFE', like once a week.
'People' like Krampus genuinely do not respect or take her seriously, they think of her as a sex object, and unironically believe she's joking when she says it. I've seen it in chat, he has some real schizo delusion and thinks it's all just been her 'playing coy' or whatever the fuck. We are talking about the type of person who is unironically into the unfunny 'little-sister incest' thing. These specific types of freaks project their schizophrenic delusions, narratives, sexual fantasies and so forth onto her, and when things happen or she says something that contradicts their headcanon, they literally seethe into a corncob. No sane man talks about deviant sexual degeneracy and creepy fetish shit as much as Krampus does without having actual skeletons in their closet, no matter how much he and types like him might try and hide behind "being a lolicon" / "it's all fantasy." Null is fucking right, it is blatantly obvious what people like him actually are. I've seen enough of his chats to make this judgement call, even if I didn't screenshot all of them - though click through any random stream in the past ~two years and there's a 75% chance of Krampus being there making some disturbing fucking comment involving the age of consent, lolis, little sisters, bodily fluids, 'manhandling', etc., etc....

To quote my nigga @Punished Anime Discusser, who hit the nail on the head back in goddamn September:
The more I look at what some of the bigger paypigs and vocal regulars keep saying, the more I'm starting to notice that they're all schizophrenic and have some idealized, completely made up Pippa tulpa living in their heads. It's like they're trying to gatekeep her from herself. Quite a lot of it comes off as if they want her to stop "pandering" to the Farms/Anonymous Imageboard types, because they think they're the core audience now, and that she doesn't need the edgy people anymore. But if you're not an autist, and are capable of processing human emotion, it's very clear that she's not pandering, and she actually enjoys the shit she talks about, and has said, multiple times that she really likes the audience of shitposters she's accumulated, because she also enjoys that kind of humor. I have no clue how these people miss all of this and still try to tell her what she's supposed to do and think unless they have a severe mental illness.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
'People' like Krampus genuinely do not respect or take her seriously, they think of her as a sex object, and unironically believe she's joking when she says it. I've seen it in chat, he has some real schizo delusion and thinks it's all just been her 'playing coy' or whatever the fuck. We are talking about the type of person who is unironically into the unfunny 'little-sister incest' thing. These specific types of freaks project their schizophrenic delusions, narratives, sexual fantasies and so forth onto her, and when things happen or she says something that contradicts their headcanon, they literally seethe into a corncob. No sane man talks about deviant sexual degeneracy and creepy fetish shit as much as Krampus does without having actual skeletons in their closet, no matter how much he and types like him might try and hide behind "being a lolicon" / "it's all fantasy." Null is fucking right, it is blatantly obvious what people like him actually are. I've seen enough of his chats to make this judgement call, even if I didn't screenshot all of them - though click through any random stream in the past ~two years and there's a 75% chance of Krampus being there making some disturbing fucking comment involving the age of consent, lolis, little sisters, bodily fluids, 'manhandling', etc., etc....

To quote my nigga @Punished Anime Discusser, who hit the nail on the head back in goddamn September:
I think the bigger thing to take note of is they specifically shut down any discussion of Pippa needing support with her health and wellbeing. This "Pippa's not Pippa without being menhera!" shit is a cover for them wanting her to be vulnerable so they can groom her more easily. They don't want her to be safe and well, they just don't want her to have the self-confidence to tell them to fuck off.

I'm much more lenient toward NSFW discussions and content than most people here, but regardless of what you're into, take it elsewhere. Going to a non-sexual streamer's chat and being aggressively horny toward them is like sitting in the front row of a concert with your cock out. It's vile.

JMForte

'People' like Krampus genuinely do not respect or take her seriously, they think of her as a sex object, and unironically believe she's joking when she says it. I've seen it in chat, he has some real schizo delusion and thinks it's all just been her 'playing coy' or whatever the fuck.
The fact they post it AT her is what always gets me. This stuff is basically the fetish equivalent of when Gen 2 was debuting and people were literally saying to the Gen 1 girls that Gen 2 would replace them. Krampus has always been weird about this shit, everywhere he posts he is weird about it. You can complain about the quality of her collabs, sure but the fact that he is freaking out about male fleshtubers, a thing Pippa has always been ok with and was willing to do. Like he had to bury his head in the sand.

This is what I really remember him from.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is what I really remember him from.

Worst part is he is not doing a 'haha funny bit' here, he is fucking serious. She needs to not give people like this any attention, ever, or else it just fuels them to keep going. QRT'ing that and giving him the response he wanted was the literal worst thing she could do.

>collabing with fleshtubers goes against the spirt, culture and purpose of vtubing
I'm getting more and more fucking MATI. This is so goddamn retarded for so many reasons I don't even know where to start. I think I'm going to get off the Internet for the night. Jesus Christ.
:whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
He's been fagging it up on Twitter too.
If it wasn't past midnight on a Wednesday where I am, I'd be doing an autistic deep dive on everytime a (notably large) vtuber (eg; Kizuna AI, Tsukino Mito, Tokino Sora, etc etc) has collaborated with a "fleshtuber" or someone who is real (Bonus points if they're of the opposite sex btw) ; just to prove a counterpoint that vtubing has always interacted with real people, and just because the Pink Rabbit is interacting with them more doesn't mean she's destroying some sort of "cultural purpose" to vtubing.

This fag really should come out with it and say "I hate when Pippa collaborates with fleshtubing males, because it makes me feel like I'm unironically being cucked from my (sexually deviant) fantasies". It'd at least be honest and less gay if he did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom