[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

:icanfixher:

1684915559808.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Catching up on the Camelot and Pippa stream, and I have to say... while I'm not sure if Camelot is gay or not, the guys whose dicks he's sucking certainly are.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

logitech

'People' like Krampus genuinely do not respect or take her seriously, they think of her as a sex object, and unironically believe she's joking when she says it. I've seen it in chat, he has some real schizo delusion and thinks it's all just been her 'playing coy' or whatever the fuck. We are talking about the type of person who is unironically into the unfunny 'little-sister incest' thing. These specific types of freaks project their schizophrenic delusions, narratives, sexual fantasies and so forth onto her, and when things happen or she says something that contradicts their headcanon, they literally seethe into a corncob. No sane man talks about deviant sexual degeneracy and creepy fetish shit as much as Krampus does without having actual skeletons in their closet, no matter how much he and types like him might try and hide behind "being a lolicon" / "it's all fantasy." Null is fucking right, it is blatantly obvious what people like him actually are. I've seen enough of his chats to make this judgement call, even if I didn't screenshot all of them - though click through any random stream in the past ~two years and there's a 75% chance of Krampus being there making some disturbing fucking comment involving the age of consent, lolis, little sisters, bodily fluids, 'manhandling', etc., etc....

To quote my nigga @Punished Anime Discusser, who hit the nail on the head back in goddamn September:
Well, I'm gonna victim blame here, because Pippa will say "I'm not GFE, because you're my Big brother." Then will Say how Oreimo is her fav. anime And always bring up the incest part. Also in her earlier streams(career-wise) would do "jokes"( in like HAhaha-unless?") and then there was 1-2 weeks where she would begin her streams with the little sister from Oreimo memes or gif/videos. Quote "if I were a major scizo, and I'm not, I'd think GFE too." If you keep going on about southern living and say your fav. anime has incest in it, you probably shouldn't try to have a little sister/big brother relationship thing with Chat.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Fucker you want her in a dark corner streaming only to you and in the way you want her to. You're afraid of change and you want to control her so things don't change. You want her back to streaming to 60 people so your messages are seen and read by her. Sure, I kinda miss the small stream vibe and I miss people yelling at her for forgetting Aegis's name but losing that's just the byproduct of her success. I accept that because I don't want her shitting herself in a corner while her mental issues eat her away. This fucker also does not mention a single JP streamer and their interactions with "fleshtubers", like when any of the Holo girls get interviewed by media personalities or when Fubuki interviewed THE Mr Morb himself. I wonder fucking why? No the retard goes off of reservation after a who can actually do a push up takes his shirt off in front of the bunny. Make sure you do that fun kicky gurgle thing when the rope jerks tight.

"and has betrayed the culture and both its beauty, promise and qualitative character"
Ok first that's three things he lists after he says both. Even I know not to do that. Secondly, this is like when he said
"This terrible week, this Golgotha and crucifixion"
He doesn't even know what the hell he's writing. It's purple prose nonsense that sounds flowery to the ears of idiots. Get filtered retard.
I don't think this is actually Krampus. btw
I think we should always question lest we end up with another dog killer situation but this whole event would require at least one other person who's not Krampus to have posted that unicorn shit yesterday, get lucky enough to have Krampus super chat his bullshit during the stream, and someone who may or may not be the first person post this. While not impossible it's very improbable.
This is what I really remember him from.
Same energy

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I'm always shocked that Pippa almost has enough infamous unicorn psychos for a full pokemon team. It's terrifying and impressive.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So which Disney villain is this idiot going to play pretend as?

chihirogumi

Worst part is he is not doing a 'haha funny bit' here, he is fucking serious. She needs to not give people like this any attention, ever, or else it just fuels them to keep going. QRT'ing that and giving him the response he wanted was the literal worst thing she could do.

>collabing with fleshtubers goes against the spirt, culture and purpose of vtubing
I'm getting more and more fucking MATI. This is so goddamn retarded for so many reasons I don't even know where to start. I think I'm going to get off the Internet for the night. Jesus Christ.
:whatastory:
this nigga would be absolutely fuming if he were JP and followed a chuuba who regularly participated in Apex e-celeb tourneys. Hell, Kizuna fucking Ai collabed with TheAnimeMan years before Hololive blew up. He's delusional and he's dead wrong.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm always shocked that Pippa almost has enough infamous unicorn psychos for a full pokemon team. It's terrifying and impressive.
Chat reflects the streamer. One of the more entertaining streamers role-playing as a schizo has more than a few ultra level schizo fans.

We have dossiers on two, imagine what is out there for some of the others. Her sphere is great for schizo huntin'

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So which Disney villain is this idiot going to play pretend as?
Shrek. Because Shrek is an essential part of Croatian lore, unlike Disney movies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1684949663832.png

0.5% unicorns would be 1,125, a full party of six would be ~0.0027%. There will always be unicorns due to the large sub pool :botanshrug:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I just hope he doesn't have to jerk off to her pets feet before she realizes the level of schizo brewing here. Again. He's already got ages of shit showing off what kind of person he is, and that membership highlight should make her do a run through and reconsider the potential that keeping this fuck around will escalate. The last time we had someone bitching about a "betrayal" it was the creature from the SEA Lagoon. And we saw how that went. Twice. With two different people even.

Unfortuntely he's been around for ages so she's likely to give him 12 extra chances. Pippa or other PC girls who might catch this brewing, sometimes you have to assume the worst of someone in order to keep yourself and your livelihood protected. Obviously you can only do so much but getting this person out of your chats, discord, and twitter replies is the least you can do to try and keep them from shitting them up. Any day they can't force their weird ass comments or questions into your stream or social media is a day other mental cases can't see it and act like it's acceptable.

Topo Chico

The first of two streams is in two hours and it's going to be answering questions/giving advice to chat:

Depending on schizo level this could be some quality content

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So where his stream, it's still trying to play his VOD on twitch, this is wed 2 pst wtf

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This fucking opening song's gonna randomly get stuck in my head at some point several months from now, and it'll completely ruin my night.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 26998
0.5% unicorns would be 1,125, a full party of six would be ~0.0027%. There will always be unicorns due to the large sub pool :botanshrug:
Another variation could have come from her unique fan base growth. Pippa brought in a lot of people to the hobby and a solid chunk of her fans are necessary vtuber fans and just make an exception when it comes to her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom