"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can never trust anyone with a JC Denton pfp again after that extremely cringe youtube trend years ago.
He turned out to be a pedo too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The latest depression spiral started around the same time she started getting really into Pokemon Masters and Colress, no? Her going back to Azur Lane and Bismarck might be a sign of the universe correcting itself...

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The latest depression spiral started around the same time she started getting really into Pokemon Masters and Colress, no? Her going back to Azur Lane and Bismarck might be a sign of the universe correcting itself...
Colress made her collab with fucking everyone, breaking her out of her shell. I'd rather she move forward than be stuck in the past.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd be okay with that as long as the Black 2 playthrough doesn't get dropped, that's been a fun run so far.

lvl8

Wtf Nasa is streaming?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Wtf Nasa is streaming?
How do you not know what Splatoon is???
I'm fucking blind, I shouldn't be wearing these shades.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Raiding a coworker after stream? It's so over, bros...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Raiding a coworker after stream? It's so over, bros...
1684903532091.jpeg

This is a Pippa Skinwalker

JMForte

Would be kind of funny if the only reason she is into Colress is because she is going through a depression spiral. Would be kind of sad if the only way to get out of the spiral was to drop Colress.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Would be kind of funny if the only reason she is into Colress is because she is going through a depression spiral. Would be kind of sad if the only way to get out of the spiral was to drop Colress.
She drops husbandos like she changes underwear, once every couple of months.

kingcaid

Her dropping him is even funnier when you remember the plushie commission.

JMForte

She drops husbandos like she changes underwear, once every couple of months.
She has never had a husbando like this. Her last one was Heisenberg who she did not treat like this. If you actually think this is the same as her previous husbandos you are actually retarded.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She has never had a husbando like this. Her last one was Heisenberg who she did not treat like this. If you actually think this is the same as her previous husbandos you are actually retarded.
Actually it was Bismarck and he got an entire Valentine's Day presentation and multiple spams of twitter posts before being summarily dropped shortly after.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
She beat Liberty Island, and actually kinda played the game as intended (mostly) and read stuff.

Real Pippa is fucking buried in a shallow grave in the forest somewhere, and this cryptid is bad at faking it.
I wouldn't worry about it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Actually it was Bismarck and he got an entire Valentine's Day presentation and multiple spams of twitter posts before being summarily dropped shortly after.
Bismarck and Colress were very cool in their own right, but Bismarck never made her feel like she was talking to somebody of the opposite sex, however fucked up that sounds. I can't remember what ship game she's playing, but I know that Bismarck is portrayed as a girl in it, and she treats her waifus like dolls.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So, to sum up today's important events:
>Claimed to have "scarfed food" in chat before stream, implying not just a singular gummy bear or floor Slim Jim but an actual meal (hopefully).
>Said she actually cleaned her room yesterday.
>Talked about being happy at Phase.
>Talked about discussing fitness with Camelot, because she knows it helps with mental health and has a passing interest in it for that reason.
>Possible RETVRN TO TRADITION with Azur Lane & Bismarck.
>Very upbeat and kino stream.
>On top of getting out of her shell and doing a shitton of collabs.

See, I'm not just a doomposter, I also have HOPIUM. I've got faith in her, she's got this.
pippaCheer.png

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So, to sum up today's important events:
>Claimed to have "scarfed food" in chat before stream, implying not just a singular gummy bear or floor Slim Jim but an actual meal (hopefully).
>Said she actually cleaned her room yesterday.
>Talked about being happy at Phase.
>Talked about discussing fitness with Camelot, because she knows it helps with mental health and has a passing interest in it for that reason.
>Possible RETVRN TO TRADITION with Azur Lane & Bismarck.
>Very upbeat and kino stream.
>On top of getting out of her shell and doing a shitton of collabs.

See, I'm not just a doomposter, I also have HOPIUM. I've got faith in her, she's got this.
View attachment 26939
She's dead, she's fucking dead. Her rotting corpse is somewhere in a goddamn ditch and Fishman found an actual skinwalker to puppet Pippa's model.

WAGMI, my nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom