Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

auxchar

auxiliary character

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why do all of the American patriotic songs sound the exact fucking same?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>reticule posts about fixing her for literal years
>nothing
>collabs with Chris and Camelot once
>multi-fix drifting a day after
1641996069691.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa's favorite sandwich:

-Pepperjack
-Jalapeno
-Lettuce
-Tomato
-And...(she seems to have forgotten)

Does she not eat sandwiches that often? Or does she just not eat in general? Either way, it is important we get the "meat" of the sandwich, because that will determine whether or not it's good. If I were to guess, it's either ham or turkey, when it should be something like corned beef instead. It's just a few steps away from a cuban, or a reuban, or jamaican jerk, I know I'm getting irrationally upset about this but I love sandwiches, man. Good sandwiches. Sandwiches that you want to eat on the regular. Can't go wrong.

And if we can figure out Pippa's taste buds, we can recommend food for her that she not only enjoys, but will enjoy eating regularly.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>reticule posts about fixing her for literal years
>nothing
>collabs with Chris and Camelot once
>multi-fix drifting a day after
View attachment 26933
I contributed, I sent her good vibes and she used them to get better.

-Pepperjack
-Jalapeno
-Lettuce
-Tomato

Does she not eat sandwiches that often? Or does she just not eat in general? Either way, it is important we get the "meat" of the sandwich, because that will determine whether or not it's good. If I were to guess, it's either ham or turkey, when it should be something like corned beef instead. It's just a few steps away from a cuban, or a reuban, or jamaican jerk, I know I'm getting irrationally upset about this but I love sandwiches, man. Good sandwiches. Sandwiches that you want to eat on the regular. Can't go wrong.

And if we can figure out Pippa's taste buds, we can recommend food for her that she not only enjoys, but will enjoy eating regularly.
It sounds like a good sandwich, just add meat or portabella if you want a vegetarian option. Pippa is good at sandwiches.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Capipis better bully her to finish this game as hard as everyone did back when she was playing through MGR.

Topo Chico

-Pepperjack
-Jalapeno
-Lettuce
-Tomato

Just tell her to get the closest thing at Jersey MikesTM the best sandwich shop in NA. Open your wallet

kingcaid

Probably would have kept going if people weren't scing to tell her they're going to bed. Oh well at least she seems game to keep playing it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She beat Liberty Island, and actually kinda played the game as intended (mostly) and read stuff.

Real Pippa is fucking buried in a shallow grave in the forest somewhere, and this cryptid is bad at faking it.

Sven

I like how she's concerned about progress. Rabbit your clearly having fun it doesn't matter about progress if your having fun, especially with executing all the clearly violent citizenry.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's noticing things again.

Maybe we need to worry less about suicide and more about "suicide".

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can never trust anyone with a JC Denton pfp again after that extremely cringe youtube trend years ago.

kingcaid

You are now realizing Pippa probably had a depression arc growing up from having to delete a save file.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"I would never cheat on Colress. Although now the new Azure Lane update is coming out, and it's got Bismarck 2..."

It begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom