"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do we have to throw another ten grand at her for a status check?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684899159091.png

Bring back bullying.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think some of you might just be a tad bit addicted to being concerned for her if her actually showing signs of improvement are being spun as greater cause for concern...

Sven

Can I talk about this thing I've talked about like twenty times before? :smugpipi:
To be fair she did mention things a little closer to the kayfabe then the last times she talked about it

yuri talk? is this yuri talk?
It really feels like a few of those topics we're very Yuri adjacent *cough* buy out the character IP *cough*

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
1684899140475.png

Wait, what, any info on this? Did a basic search and found nothing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is covered in soda again, she sounds like she'd be sticky normally.

Topo Chico

I think some of you might just be a tad bit addicted to being concerned for her if her actually showing signs of improvement are being spun as greater cause for concern...
She's suicidal by her own admission. While it is true that those actions themselves and without further context by her mean very very little, they aren't not signs of someones potentially preparing for suicide. A suicidal person cleans their room/living space so that others wont have to clean their shit after they off themselves. And they are happier before they kill themselves because they know they ain't gonna be here for too much longer.
Other signs i didn't mention but are also piplicable: shit sleep/sleepschedule, her social media doom posting, and anti social behaviors

The number one reason why I am going to rrat that this is good self improvement is that she's very focused on her work and hasn't checked out by any means.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yuribro copium levels hitting critical lows.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To be fair she did mention things a little closer to the kayfabe then the last times she talked about it

It really feels like a few of those topics we're very Yuri adjacent *cough* buy out the character IP *cough*
I was absorbed in Shiina's stream, got a time stamp for Pippa poking at yuri stuff?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Find that Guru fucker, kill him. Bastard's still in chat.

hololive ruined /jp/

I was absorbed in Shiina's stream, got a time stamp for Pippa poking at yuri stuff?
as of this post time ~20 minutes. she talks about the hardshop going independent even if she bought out the pippa ip likenot having growth avenues and being cut off from a big established community.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
All I got from that talk about disagreements in the company is, if Sakana says “no”, they go to Muumi or Dizzy

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Nice to hear the sad girls are happy."
"Well... well... eh anyway."

What did she mean by this?

Sven

She has a lore on screen during it UNACTO and the Police and it's right after talking to some dude in an office about 20ish minutes ago now.

She doesn't say anything specific about Yuri but a few of the things she says feels like it could be applied to the Yuri situation

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

genuinely made me a little sad

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sad girls being happy is an oxymoron.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is roleplaying a troon by harassing women in the women's room.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
"If I break into the woman's bathroom and sexually harass her, I should be allowed to kill her"
Quote for the quote pile.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Pippa is roleplaying a troon by harassing women in the women's room.
"If I break into the woman's bathroom and sexually harass her, I should be allowed to kill her"
Quote for the quote pile.
Inadvertantly, both of these are still about the same thing.
:smugpipi:

Honestly I sort of expected her to get filtered by now. I'm not expecting her to keep up on it mind, but it seems at least as likely as all the other shit she didn't announce giving up on and might get back to. Which I think so far that list is... Everything but YIIK?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I mean, Deus Ex is one of the greatest games ever made, which means Pippa will have some sort of issue with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom