"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
NGL the host was annoying at times but knew how to keep it just shy of completely repulsive, still entertaining even if stuck on drinking and sex. Most of the entertainment was how Pippa was the backfoot "straightman" in the arrangement. Hopefully there's more like this, branching out beyond the usual schtick.

SomeRando

Merryweather
The Non Anon and the (I think) Tsunderia femboy rabbit one
.5 is Designer Dave because that stream was 50% absolute garbage 50% absolute cinema

The only redeeming part of the Merry stream was Pippa's chat bullying the shit out of him nonstop

Jacks Wasted Life

Which are the 1.5? I know Kirbopher was one of them.
The forced rabbit MC collab, with the twink Rabbit, and the one with the Monkey NFT company, hours after she learned Terra was dead come to mind. This was pretty decent, 6/10, she going on Koes' podcast this week too. Still hoping she does the Kson/Henya collab at some point. Fish would drool at the exposure and I want to see it, even if she's star struck.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>The standards for female streamers are SO LOW
>hah hah hah hah hah

highstandards.PNG

:annoyedpippa:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I guess Pippa doesn't have unicorns in her audience.
poll
2023-05-23 poll.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright I'll admit, the birthday joke in this raid got me to chuckle.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The only redeeming part of the Merry stream was Pippa's chat bullying the shit out of him nonstop
And him being so assmad that he has to bring it up in a Nijisanji collab a year later.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
and the one with the Monkey NFT company, hours after she learned Terra was dead come to mind.
I don't know, watching Pippa decapitate a woman with a butter knife wasn't bad as much as horrifying, yet still fun.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That was a good stream, I genuinely hope she doesn't get bonked over anything and can go on again to watch him eat tarantulas. Hopefully this is also a sign of management loosening up a little and letting her associate with more people on that side of the Internet, maybe even right the wrongs they committed with leading Rekieta on for so long and blueballing him. I especially enjoyed the brief lolcow conversations they had (about Ralph & the Wings/Boogie fight) that nowadays don't ever really have a chance to happen in her solo streams or other collabs because A.) they just don't ever come up naturally and B.) management/jannies are scared of her ability to make fun of people.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I admit it was more watchable for me then Chris. At least everything this guys had to say was gay and stupid and I could laugh at him.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The forced rabbit MC collab, with the twink Rabbit, and the one with the Monkey NFT company, hours after she learned Terra was dead come to mind. This was pretty decent, 6/10, she going on Koes' podcast this week too. Still hoping she does the Kson/Henya collab at some point. Fish would drool at the exposure and I want to see it, even if she's star struck.
I am starting to lose hope for the Vshojo collabs:yagoocry: because most of their fans still think of Pippa as the Boogeyman of vtuber saying that she is the vtuber of the "Far Right" like wtf???:confusedshuba:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wasn't the Merryweather collab a few months ago? Does time work differently in Europe?
The flow of time is convoluted in the Balkans.

But yeah, it was 5 months. Felt way longer.

SomeRando

I am starting to lose hope for the Vshojo collabs:yagoocry: because most of their fans still think of Pippa as the Boogeyman of vtuber saying that she is the vtuber of the "Far Right" like wtf???:confusedshuba:

Pippa Pickme right? - a retarded pink cat

But I would love to see her do something Kson and Henya, it probably makes her nervous as shit but I think either could be really fun.

Jacks Wasted Life

But I would love to see her do something Kson and Henya, it probably makes her nervous as shit but I think either could be really fun.
No way a Pippa collab with Kson could be worse than Calli on Meme review. At least Pippa would try and have a heart attack after. Sorry, I'm still bitter about that.....

Sven

Something with both at once would maybe help the yabbit as that would give more room for her to have small panic attacks off mic without it just being dead air

JMForte

I guess Pippa doesn't have unicorns in her audience.
poll
View attachment 26746
I mean that was kind of obvious. I feel like some people see a negative reaction to any male collab and automatically assume it's unicorns. It doesn't help that she has collab autism when it comes to people like kson and all that. If Pippa had the opportunity she would probably rather collab with a random vtuber with less than 100 subs than kson. You can't say it isn't annoying that she doesn't want to collab with some vtubers who are willing to collab because she looks up to them.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If you need some cope bu it seems like the Jp side of vshitshow is run by different people so I think the only barrier is Pippa herself.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Unless I'm just blind and missed the post here, it looks like Pippa is collabing yet again with another male on Thursday.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Unless I'm just blind and missed the post here, it looks like Pippa is collabing yet again with another male on Thursday.
I commented on it right below, dude is a Second Amendment 3D printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom