"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

I'm genuinely insulted that you'd insinuate I'd ever write something that braindead and idiotic.
It's like your evil twin wrote this. Notice how he shows no concern for the fact that she lives in squalor and desperately needs meds and maybe a padded room. No, her biggest problem is that she's interacting with filthy disgusting 3D streamers. THIS is what will kill her career and not the fact that she's literally killing herself (slowly but still). The only good part of that screeeeeed is suggesting she takes a break from streaming and the internet as a whole. Might do her some good.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I really hope this bitch isnt collab spamming as a way to check shit off her list before she offs herself.

Feels like shes a bit more laid back on collabs so that shit is always nice to see.

View attachment 26745
Another terrified ginger.
I really love watching when someone with a handful of viewers (i think he had 10 before raid) suddenly gets raided. Something really wholesome about it, probably made his week/month. Maybe im just a femboy and im getting soft.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Is the Camelot collab worth watching or not? I've been avoiding the recent interviews but seemingly the one not involving the VA is somewhat alright?

Topo Chico

Is the Camelot collab worth watching or not? I've been avoiding the recent interviews but seemingly the one not involving the VA is somewhat alright.
Ehh it was alright, few chuckle worthy moments. I wouldn't classify it as worth VOD watching. Dude is very gay and alternates between talking about smashing whores and kissing rackets a lot.

Sven

Is the Camelot collab worth watching or not? I've been avoiding the recent interviews but seemingly the one not involving the VA is somewhat alright?
Watch no, listen yes.

Nothing to see during it but it is fine for background noise

lvl8

Niosi - Some interesting info about voice acting, lots of cringe moment
Cumalot - Mostly banter, shoot the shit discussion. Funny but kinda gay

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd say so, but like said earlier, you don't really need to watch the screen, it's digestible like as a podcast.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Can't wait to get filtered watching Pippa play this game like shit even though I've never played it yet myself.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Can't wait to get filtered watching Pippa play this game like shit even though I've never played it yet myself.
I played it, but it was a very long time ago and I recall having to use a guide back when guides were .txt files written and ASCII-illustrated by autists - which is to say there's probably a lot of rose-colored glasses going on. I can't imagine Sister Rabbit having enough of an attention span to do much with this even with the "haha governments amirite" storyline.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
"This terrible week, this Golgotha and crucifixion"
Holy shit, fucking sped. This whole thing seems to go past unicorn behavior and even more autistically into "By streaming with irl people you've ruined my immersion". Retard can plainly see that something is wrong with her because she's having healthy interactions with people that's not him instead of having mental break downs on stream. Fuck head can try to pretend "I'd be just as upset if she streamed with a female" but that's a lie. He could've did this outburst at any point but waited till after the buff dude literally flexed on people like him.

I was real apprehensive about the Camelot interview. I did not have a high opinion of him because I only knew of him from mostly Rekieta's Friday streams where the topic is usually "Dooooood I fucked sum biches!" but he was incredibly personable and worked great with Pippa. If nothing else, that stream has shown how much she's grown and become comfortable with other people. Anybody remember what she was like when she first met Lisa? Or her PMS'y stream with Koa? Pippa has come so far and to wish her personal stagnation because you want to gatekeep "noramalfags" is retarded and insanely selfish. Piss up the rope you hang yourself with.
Yes. Throw it on in the background and enjoy.

hololive ruined /jp/

I played it, but it was a very long time ago and I recall having to use a guide back when guides were .txt files written and ASCII-illustrated by autists - which is to say there's probably a lot of rose-colored glasses going on. I can't imagine Sister Rabbit having enough of an attention span to do much with this even with the "haha governments amirite" storyline.
she wont get to the"haha governments amirite" bc the first level is terrible.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've never actually played or watched Deus Ex before, so I'm interested to see the first ten minutes of it over the next three hours.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She's not getting past Liberty Island. JC is made of tissue paper and needs a pilot with severe autism to deal with the jank accuracy and enemies that strafe at 40km/h. Stealth or alternate routes? In my Pippa stream?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's not getting past Liberty Island. JC is made of tissue paper and needs a pilot with severe autism to deal with the jank accuracy and enemies that strafe at 40km/h. Stealth or alternate routes? In my Pippa stream?
Doesn't the game also have issues on newer systems and needs community patches? I doubt Pippa did any research for that.

Templeton

You know, we're all assuming that she can even get the game running.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684890170817.png

FOOD

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Doesn't the game also have issues on newer systems and needs community patches? I doubt Pippa did any research for that.
Cipher was going to try and tard wrangle her through that. Not sure if he succeeded.

Templeton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom