"Stand there, I'm trading you in for booba"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Drug legalization is a no go for me, the money has to come from somewhere, and other people have to deal with them when they're high. I don't like people being whores either

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Drug legalization is a no go for me, the money has to come from somewhere, and other people have to deal with them when they're high. I don't like people being whores either
What, you don't want your government mandated crack pipes?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Go full Rodrigo Duterte on druggies, because Dude Weed Lmaos are some of the most infuriating people on Earth.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Counter proposal, you can do drugs legally, but you can also shoot burglars and shoplifters on sight no questions asked.

I don't like drugs, even though I drink, but there are probably better ways of enforcing law than the current drug policies.

because Dude Weed Lmaos are some of the most infuriating people on Earth
I hate weed bros so maybe you have a point.

Short

God Damn the Sun
the pcg poll so far
2023-05-23 poll.png

Topo Chico

hololive ruined /jp/

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Weed was only good when it was illegal
Weed is illegal where I live, and the dude weeds are still just as annoying if not more.

Ah shit nigga here comes Snake Eater.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Think the balance is make them "legal" but have stricter punishments for public disruption connected to dangerous substances. You can own it, exchange it, sell it on the grey market, use it (all prior on the condition it is never connected to minors), but you got to keep it under control. And for a majority of substances and users, that's impossible, and there is too many potential abusers. Like everything Libertarian, it's optimistic since it would also require a culture of responsibility, communal naming and shaming, and the different demographics.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm for legalized everything on one condition:
Remove safety labels.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Actually a pretty good stream, but then again, I can only think of around 2.5 Pippa collabs that weren't great.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The L4D2 of the background never got me to focus :Mumei-REE:i only think in Ellis Stories when i see that game

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Neither of them know what macho means? :loading:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which are the 1.5? I know Kirbopher was one of them.
Merryweather
The Non Anon and the (I think) Tsunderia femboy rabbit one
.5 is Designer Dave because that stream was 50% absolute garbage 50% absolute cinema

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The L4D2 of the background never got me to focus :Mumei-REE:i only think in Ellis Stories when i see that game

I'm gonna be honest, this dude gave me strong Ellis-but-homosexual vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom