"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm a little bit of A and a little bit of B here. Not everyone's in a position to make things work in their local community - you can probably get along fine on temp. voluntary support in tight-knit southern communities, but if you live in a shithole where no-one else speaks English and supportive measures prioritise people with diversity points you're shit outta luck, so falling back on parents is usually the only option.

I don't like the OP from that post because I have no sympathy for people who have kids they can't afford; get a job, get some stability, then think about starting a family once you're all good. So many people just have kids then try to scrounge child benefit and use grandma and granddad as a babysitter afterward, making their own life choices everyone else's problem.

lvl8

Are donos below $5 not posted on top? I saw Azehara sent in a message but it didn't get posted.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are donos below $5 not posted on top? I saw Azehara sent in a message but it didn't get posted.
They used to be, so it's either youtube or Pippa. She has been getting flooded with them, and it's not uncommon for people to make filters so they can manage them better by reading a certain level live and then the rest on their own stream.

lvl8

I just blame fishman by default.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly i think pippa is absolutelly correct.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Enjoying the house pet console war.

lvl8

As a cat owner, this cuts me deep.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
[EVERYONE DISLIKED THAT]
[+10000 SOCIAL CREDIT]

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well that's it, I'm officially dropping Pippa, this is just too much. She doesn't go to her local KKK meetings. Next you're gonna tell me she's not really racist.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well that's it, I'm officially dropping Pippa, this is just too much. She doesn't go to her local KKK meetings. Next you're gonna tell me she's not really racist.
We all thought she was corrupting the sheep, but it was the sheep corrupting Pippa
20220928_104928.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa confirming she believes Covid was a Chinese bioweapon.

Early Adopter
tfw noone will defend you as hard as pippa defends chinks torturing dogs as a tradition

She didn't specify Chinese. IIRC at some point China's narrative was that it was biowarfare as well, and that it was from some faction operating in part through the US military since they had had some kind of multinational military games thing just prior to stuff starting up, and the whole Canadian labs thing.
Does it really matter if shit glows green or yellow?

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Pippa confirming she believes Covid was a Chinese bioweapon.
View attachment 9654
She didn't specify Chinese. IIRC at some point China's narrative was that it was biowarfare as well, and that it was from some faction operating in part through the US military since they had had some kind of multinational military games thing just prior to stuff starting up, and the whole Canadian labs thing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
tfw noone will defend you as hard as pippa defends chinks torturing dogs as a tradition
Artia and her fanbase were a mistake.

Pippa changing her opinions on a dime, or having completely opposite opinions on two very similar things, but being so completely cock sure that she's the only person in the right is getting funnier by the shitstream, because I'm really starting to believe that she doesn't do it intentionally.
Like her genuinely stating that some cultures are worthless, for completely harmless things like the poop statues or Christmas shit logs, but then going to bat for shoveldogging, because that's their culture. Or "Oh the cat is just a stupid animal, who cares, lock it in the bathroom" followed by "b-but muh poor chiggens ;_;".

Of course the comments are "based Pippa speaks her mind even if chat won't always agree", nigga Pippa from 10 minutes prior can't agree with fucking Pippa, it's retarded.

I think I've trained my autism to preemptively detect non-videogame shitstreams, and I'll just skip watching those that trigger my 'tism alert just from the topic, so hopefully I don't have to write more of these posts.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Pippa changing her opinions on a dime, or having completely opposite opinions on two very similar things, but being so completely cock sure that she's the only person in the right is getting funnier by the shitstream, because I'm really starting to believe that she doesn't do it intentionally.
Like her genuinely stating that some cultures are worthless, for completely harmless things like the poop statues or Christmas shit logs, but then going to bat for shoveldogging, because that's their culture. Or "Oh the cat is just a stupid animal, who cares, lock it in the bathroom" followed by "b-but muh poor chiggens ;_;".

Of course the comments are "based Pippa speaks her mind even if chat won't always agree", nigga Pippa from 10 minutes prior can't agree with fucking Pippa, it's retarded.

I think I've trained my autism to preemptively detect non-videogame shitstreams, and I'll just skip watching those that trigger my 'tism alert just from the topic, so hopefully I don't have to write more of these posts.
This isn't just a Pippa thing, this is a woman thing.

I do roll my eyes when chat enables her saying dumb shit though. Let her get some pushback, she'll get the hint and move on. I'll admit it can be funny listening to her dig herself a hole from time to time but when it's over dipshits on reddit it's best not to give it serious thought at all, lest you become reddit yourself.

Early Adopter

specifically on "chinkems":
No negro, she was saying that specifically to prove that you can be affectionate to every animal you eat. Like cows can bond with you just like dogs, and chickens can be cute and purr just like cats. How is eating a dog more barbaric than eating a cow? Answer is - depends on culture. Westerners have grown fond of dogs due to variety of reasons like living in a frozen hellhole and needing someone warm and fluffy beside you, or a companion for hunting because you couldnt grow simple bread everywhere at every time of the year. Cats were dietifyed by egyptians and were great for farmers as pest control and, again, warm and fluffy. This is why you specifically think that eating a dog or a cat is wrong. This is her point.

Tho shoveling dogs is fucking awful and i hate chinese so much.......................

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
To Pippa's defense, I do think what's edible is mostly culturally relevant. For example, the USA views eating horse meat as rather taboo but it's also the largest horse meat producer as it ships it Europe and other countries where people don't have such issues.

I personally wouldn't eat a dog or a cat, but I get why it may happen in some places where starvation is the norm. Fuck the people who torture animals for "flavor" though, that shit's horrible but the media is also going to push a pro soy and bug agenda, so it could just be a group of fuck ups who appear in those videos and articles that aren't the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom