"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Military Pippa? Did she mention that before or is it new lore?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Gotta say she's doing better than expected considering she's playing on Extreme.

Sven

She's mentioned it before, I think she said she has family actively in the Chairforce (and yes I am pretty sure she specified the Chair on that)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I fucking forgot pippa was streaming for the last 40 mins after Shiina started.... something was missing couldn't remember what it was..... what was I just doing..... oh Pippa :annoyedpippa: ...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Pippa's addicted to grubhub and doordash. I need to cook for this woman!

The girl who gets winded cleaning out a bunny cage would last all of two seconds in the military. I can just imagine the confused horror on the face of the sergeant who gets to watch her try to Naruto run and then fail to do a single push up.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Gotta say she's doing better than expected considering she's playing on Extreme.
Yeah, I genuinely expected this stream to get unwatchable way before now. Pleasant surprise.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People replying "that's a deep cut" and "wow, ancient" to a RvB reference got me like
9132898713242134.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's a future Chubbyemu video and you know it.
Not if I'm there to clean the house and then feed her, and take her to the doctor and dentist when needed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Average vtuber simp: I will get with my oshi and our passionate love will finally be acknowledged before the whole world and we will have the sex in every position in a boundless display of unbridled soulmateitude that will be legendary for all generations henceforth.

Reticule: I will make my oshi brush her teeth and keep up with her cancer screenings.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not if I'm there to clean the house and then feed her, and take her to the doctor and dentist when needed.
Not with your ankles broken tied to a bed, forced to level her MMO characters :pippasquish:

Early Adopter
"GUUYS BOOBS, LIKE BOOBS GUYS!!!! BOOBS!"
not my cup of tea tbh

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: Pippa's addicted to grubhub and doordash. I need to cook for this woman!
Frickin' zoomer. I don't understand this delivery app addiction the kids have these days. If you want food from a restaurant, but not food at a restaurant, why not just call them up and place an order and then pick it up yourself and save eight dollars a pop? That's practically a whole other meal if it's from a fast food joint.

Oh well. Maybe the rabbit's at a place now where she's got enough money to not worry about trivialities us common folk have to worry about like expensive food delivery fees.

"GUUYS BOOBS, LIKE BOOBS GUYS!!!! BOOBS!"
not my cup of tea tbh
What was that in reference to? I missed all but the first hour of the stream.

Early Adopter
What was that in reference to? I missed all but the first hour of the stream.
she raided into prism girl
she introduced herself with that she likes boobs, made "eyes are up here" joke, said she cant blame people for liking boobs, said that she likes boobs again and after that i kinda left. All those boob mentions and showcases really make me feel i watch a yanderedev stream and i dont like it

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Frickin' zoomer. I don't understand this delivery app addiction the kids have these days. If you want food from a restaurant, but not food at a restaurant, why not just call them up and place an order and then pick it up yourself and save eight dollars a pop? That's practically a whole other meal if it's from a fast food joint.

Oh well. Maybe the rabbit's at a place now where she's got enough money to not worry about trivialities us common folk have to worry about like expensive food delivery fees.
Sometimes it's nice to not have to go out and deal with traffic or whatever. Also I'm not sure if Pippa actually has her own car, which might be an issue.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
she raided into prism girl
she introduced herself with that she likes boobs, made "eyes are up here" joke, said she cant blame people for liking boobs, said that she likes boobs again and after that i kinda left. All those boob mentions and showcases really make me feel i watch a yanderedev stream and i dont like it
Ah. Well, I do like boobs. But if I were in this for the boobs I'd just stick to watching Twitch thots.

Sometimes it's nice to not have to go out and deal with traffic or whatever. Also I'm not sure if Pippa actually has her own car, which might be an issue.
I want to say she's mentioned having a car on stream before, but of course I don't have the mental fidelity to remember when.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Whatever happened to pippa's bus that she was fixing up to live in like an edgy libertarian?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Whatever happened to pippa's bus that she was fixing up to live in like an edgy libertarian?
Same thing that happens to all of these burnt out vehicles that are going to be saved and turned nice new things by rednecks. It's on someone's front lawn on cinderblocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom