"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
But also, dogs and cats are like 50 times smarter than cows and chickens and (in the case of dogs) have largely been bred specifically to be affectionate to humans, and eating them is breaking that innate trust that has been bred into them.

Yes, there are other smart animals that people eat too, like octopi and pigs can be smart, but that doesn’t disprove that there is a vast difference between chickens and dogs, on two of the more extreme ends.

In all cases though, animals should still be treated humanely.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is why you specifically think that eating a dog or a cat is wrong. This is her point.
I was more talking about "who gives a shit, the cat is just an animal" when that bitch was threatening to fuck with someone's cat in their own apartment, followed by the cow and chicken examples of how every animal deserves love. The shoveldogging part was more due to again, the Christmas tradition stream, where she gets genuinely mad over harmless but dumb shit, but today goes to bat for eating dogs, and tries her best to ignore evidence of shoveldogging because that'd mean she's wrong. Another example is her saying that the retard and his NEET wife can't live off of other people's charity by moving in with his parents, but then tells them to go to the food bank and goodwill, which ARE LITERALLY FUNDED BY CHARITY.

I understood her point, but I think I got some wires crossed up in my post here.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa makes valid arguments for both why you shouldn't live off others generosity and why you shouldn't forget the resources available to you in desperate times. Then she forgets that making both these statements absolute is making her contradict herself when she should gather her logical points first, then form a cohesive absolute statement after so the wires don't cross. But as a streamer she can't afford to waste her time keeping her arguments straight when she has an audience to entertain she has to keep the flow of conversation going.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
specifically on "chinkems":
No negro, she was saying that specifically to prove that you can be affectionate to every animal you eat. Like cows can bond with you just like dogs, and chickens can be cute and purr just like cats. How is eating a dog more barbaric than eating a cow? Answer is - depends on culture. Westerners have grown fond of dogs due to variety of reasons like living in a frozen hellhole and needing someone warm and fluffy beside you, or a companion for hunting because you couldnt grow simple bread everywhere at every time of the year. Cats were dietifyed by egyptians and were great for farmers as pest control and, again, warm and fluffy. This is why you specifically think that eating a dog or a cat is wrong. This is her point.

Tho shoveling dogs is fucking awful and i hate chinese so much.......................
Dogs were bred to be companions for humans. I can be affectionate with a pet goldfish but that little guy just isn't going to, outside of extreme cases, develop the kind of emotional bonds that a pet dog would with me. That is why eating dogs is so fucked up.
1672821385956.png
Pippa's fursona identified?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So fellas...what do you want out of the year 2023 in vtubing? I'm curious to see what people are hopeful for. Or hopeless about.

Me? I just want my mom and dad to collab. Give me my Fauna/Vesper stream, damn it! :(

sena and minna to make it to 3 view

lvl8

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sena should stop streaming during Pippa's time.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of the idea that a streamer "owns" a time slot, especially when VODs are a thing and are in fact how I consume both vtuber and fleshtuber streams two-thirds of the time, but given that there's likely a massive overlap between Pippa's audience and Sena's, I can agree in this case. But I assume Sena still has a day job and maybe it's the only time she can stream, so who knows.

Speaking of VODs, giving up on this one at about the two hour mark (watching at 1.5x). Just not that interesting of a topic, and, yeah, some of Pippa's takes are :guradumbl:. Well, they can't all be winners.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sierra was a company that published so many good games, but they were apparently a complete shit show. Metal Jesus had a video about his time working there and it sounded like old school Blizzard from what that one artist talked about on Pippa's stream.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sierra was a company that published so many good games, but they were apparently a complete shit show. Metal Jesus had a video about his time working there and it sounded like old school Blizzard from what that one artist talked about on Pippa's stream.
videogames was a new frontier back then tho. They were here from the beginning. They even published first half life back in the day! Shit can ber overlooked cause time has passed and sierra doesnt exist really.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Pippa sees rat in game.
Immediately tries pistol whipping it.

"come here bitch.../vt/ is down right now you have no where to run!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>extreme difficulty
I give this stream until the first combat encounter until it becomes unwatchable.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This stream has so far been much more on topic than almost all of the other game streams. It seems like as long as she has a gun and animal to chase, she's happy.

videogames was a new frontier back then tho. They were here from the beginning. They even published first half life back in the day! Shit can ber overlooked cause time has passed and sierra doesnt exist really.
The thing I remember them most for is Blue Shift for some reason, as I loved Half Life and all the spin offs like Opposing Force and Counter Strike. Never ended up playing the second one though, and I'm sure there are a ton of Sierra games I just don't remember.

They could have been what Valve/Steam is today, but they punted it. Apparently they just shuttered the office without even telling anyone, so people showed up to work and couldn't get in one day.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>fear doesn't work on modern hardware
>I can't get 2 to run on anything past vista
I have never been more assmad in chat in my fucking LIFE. ONE GOOGLE SEARCH. A SINGLE ONE IS ALL YOU NEED.

It is quite literally the most detailed PCGamingWiki post.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Check mate Libtards"
"Yea, I am a storm trooper but one of those cool real military kind"

Pippa right now:
1672886971371.png

lvl8

It finally slipped.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We could have had a timeline where Pippa was a karate master, but Mamakin took that dream away. :pippasadl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I just want to say regardless of how this stream goes, I'm looking foward to Moonshine using these soundbites in future Just Pippa Things videos.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We are 96 minutes in.
Pippa has realized about the third weapon slot.
Still not as bad as Lumi not finding the accelerator for three hours in Project Wingman.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's getting grumpy, are we going to get a Ragekin?

"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid" - Pippa.

Sven

I just want to say regardless of how this stream goes, I'm looking foward to Moonshine using these soundbites in future Just Pippa Things videos.
"So anyways I started blasting" and it's multiple instances should make some prime ass fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom