"Do not believe the rrats, I am seiso"Trexie Saurus

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ah yes, Pippa giving advice on social situations.
That's like a dog explaining color theory.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was going to disagree with @Punished Anime Discusser and then Pippa went on a tangent about how she'd outsmart a 10 year old by dropping French Toast on the floor.

Also, imagine introducing your family to their new Pippa in law. :smugpipi:

lvl8

I feel like she's threading the same path and topic that Jim did, but with her own takes and the limitation of being in a company.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
HOLY SHIT PIPPA MENTIONED WATCHING NORTHERNLION!!!!!!
Very based….too bad me and (YOU) are probably the only fucking people here who watch him.

Old Binding of Isaac youtuber that now streams on twitch and uploads the edited vod segments to youtube.

Isaac content

Edited VOD segment

Getting back on topic to the stream, good shit so far. Makes me hate reddit even more.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I feel like she's threading the same path and topic that Jim did, but with her own takes and the limitation of being in a company.
Well, she is a super fan and does enjoy that kind of humor. She's also probably the only one that puts a new spin onto things unlike cheap clones like Flam who mimic everything all the way down to how Jim speaks. I'll give Randbot the benefit that he can be funny sometimes like his call into Rage Pig when he got porky to do a 180 on wanting to kill Rand.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone in chat keeps using retarded twitch chat lingo like typing "'POLL = L' LULW " and I'm starting to worry about the possibility more of these types will start typing in chat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Women aren't always wrong, just on Reddit they are!" - Pippa.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Very based….too bad me and (YOU) are probably the only fucking people here who watch him.
Nah I used to Watch him pretty frequently. The NLSS was pretty fuckin kino back when I watched it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah man, this redditor's great grandma died because of covid, not because she's fucking 100 years-old and probably looked like a skeleton in a skinsuit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippler seems very upset that Hitler wasn't elected Time's man of the year this year.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ok, double post but Pippa is being very based right now.

I always really hated this idea of "they didn't earn the money" when people talk about inheritance or whatever, because sure they didn't earn it, but the person leaving them the money did and why is it ok to just take it away from them?

And even more based, making your company public is gay.

lvl8

Good stream, it's so engaging it slowed discussions here and on pcg.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Good stream, it's so engaging it slowed discussions here and on pcg.
Honestly I'm barely paying attention. Reddit is so fucking fake and full of retards I really can't be bothered to fully pay attention. Just watching at this point because of Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh here comes the irredeemably retarded opinion that throws the entire stream off-kilter.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh here comes the irredeemably retarded opinion that throws the entire stream off-kilter.
Yeah Pippa is being a bit of a retard here. I really feel like she's putting too much of her shitty family experience into her opinion.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah Pippa is being a bit of a retard here. I really feel like she's putting too much of her shitty family experience into her opinion.
"You can't rely on the generosity of others to survive"
"Just go to the food bank bro"

Actual retard moment.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She's always been the kind of person that overly relies on her own experience and frequently forgets other people have completely different circumstances than her.

Even the moving out thing, particularly in this economy. Not everyone is a full-time streamer raking in superberry money. Also she might be fine moving into a crime-ridden ghetto because it's all she can afford, but a lot of people would rather not live in the midst of a Spike Lee movie and they're no worse for it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"You can't rely on the generosity of others to survive"
"Just go to the food bank bro"

Actual retard moment.
It's not particularly smart, but a food bank doesn't have to serve you and as far as charity goes the ten dollars of pasta you get there will be far less in scope than the thousands in rent. There's also the shame of going to a food bank as opposed to your parent's fridge.

Maybe I'm just in the same mindset as Pippa as I left home the day I turned 18 and lived in the ghetto for a while, but I've seen too many people make excuses.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's being a little un-self-reflective as she DID NOT move out and support herself at 18. However, the dude having a wife and moving back home, yeah that's lame. No money should = no wife= no sex= no children, as it should be. Anything else is causing a problem for somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom